Celery1989

Gary Cahill - PL CL FAC LC EL champion

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

Who should Cahill have been playing over under Sarri?

Luiz, Rudiger and Christensen were all better than him.

Terry got the same treatment under Conte, but took it like a man and helped the team instead of crying to the media.

Well, he's better than Luiz and Christensen to begin with. Still is too.

JT did not get the same treatment under Conte, he was kept around as a major part of the squad even when both he and Conte knew his playing days were over.
This more or less says it all:

16 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Well, he's better than Luiz and Christensen to begin with. Still is too.

JT did not get the same treatment under Conte, he was kept around as a major part of the squad even when both he and Conte knew his playing days were over.
This more or less says it all:

That picture shows more about John's professionalism than anything.

Cahill is absolutely not better than Christensen and Luiz. Even more so in a team that plays out from the back. If Cahill was so good, why was Palace the only team that went into him after months of being a free agent? Luiz on the other hand was poached by Arsenal and Christensen still at Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

That picture shows more about John's professionalism than anything.

Cahill is absolutely not better than Christensen and Luiz. Even more so in a team that plays out from the back. If Cahill was so good, why was Palace the only team that went into him after months of being a free agent? Luiz on the other hand was poached by Arsenal and Christensen still at Chelsea.

JT has had no qualms about calling out disrespectful managers, he did that with Benitez. It's quite clear there is a lot of respect between him and Conte.

We can agree to disagree there but it's beside the point anyways. Sarri didn't even talk to the captain of this club, froze him out and disrespected him and i for one am extremely happy he's far gone. The fact that he had his supporters until the very end is astonishing to me. 

Edited by Sindre

On 11/11/2019 at 09:16, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

Not quite sure I understand this reference, care to elaborate?

On 11/11/2019 at 11:26, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

well im new here, im not aware of any past-banned members am I

All I've got to say about that is:

1 hour ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

Sorry I don't click on any dodgy links, might be a virus

Ok I confess. That link I posted would have taken you to the deadly prykke/tallywhacker/c virus.

Better report me, eh

As a defender Cahill still has it as his block on Willian's shot at the end of the first half proved. But unfortunately just being a defender is not enough nowadays, you have to be able play out from the back and Cahill can't do that. Was at the game Shed lower and we gave Cahill a good send off he should have got last season especially at Leicester when we had nothing to play for.