Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 9/3/2017 at 00:38, charierre said:

Dean Saunders just proving what a prize prick he is on ITV4 World Cup Highlights. ' I find it strange Hazard is suddenly fit for Belgium when he's been unfit all season'   What a cnut!

Dean Saunders is a horrible little c**t, and I once got kicked out of a football ground for telling him that :laugh2:

6 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

Im actually pretty p*ssed that he was risked for 77 mins against a minnow. Belgium did not need him to get the result, they won 9-0 ffs, they broke him last time and he has literally been out the whole time since, he is just fit and they throw him on for virtually the full game, could have quite easily took a knock that keeps him out for another 2 months. If he hasn't been ready for us why is he ready for Martinez, i tell you why, because Martinez knows that if he takes an injury he will most likely be fit before he needs him again, but we'd be without our star player for even longer. 

Please! Don't be pissed, Jackbuchanan!

It was a good test.

Eden Hazard is ready!

On 03/09/2017 at 00:38, charierre said:

Dean Saunders just proving what a prize prick he is on ITV4 World Cup Highlights. ' I find it strange Hazard is suddenly fit for Belgium when he's been unfit all season'   What a cnut!

Did no one correct him for such a C*ntish statement?, do your research you pathetic man

The injury really did a number on him. He's weaker on his left side now and is reluctant to use it more. Even in skill videos he uses his right more than his left and his left can have a poor touch at times.

I think it's time he starts undergoing the Robben's cut-into-your-strong-side-and-shoot School of Scoring Goals. It's boring but when perfected it's one of the best way of getting a goal

Edited by Deino

1 hour ago, Deino said:

The injury really did a number on him. He's weaker on his left side now and is reluctant to use it more. Even in skill videos he uses his right more than his left and his left can have a poor touch at times.

I think it's time he starts undergoing the Robben's cut-into-your-strong-side-and-shoot School of Scoring Goals. It's boring but when perfected it's one of the best way of getting a goal

He's nothing but a lifeless shell of the player he was, we should ship him off to china immediately. Bring back Traore.

I'm not saying he's regressed, just that he's less confident on his left than he used to. Ofc I think he can turn it around and he's yet to be fully fit. 

I don't see how saying he's weaker on his left atm after an ankle injury = he's sh*t. It's just a confidence issue at the end of the day which is typical for anyone recently recovering from injuries.

6 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I read on Twitter he's likely to sign a new contract in the next couple of weeks.

It could be p1sh but hope it's the real deal, tying him down to another 5 or 6 year deal should be our no.1 priority. Then getting to Tibo to do the same!

If we sign Hazard for another 5 or 6 years we could give Tbo away for nothing for all I care.

I actually believe we are only truly starting to come out of the transition we fell into during Carlo's second season, and it would have been a truly painful one had it not been for this man, in my opinion. Apart from 15/16 he has carried the team above there actual level every single season he has been here. His first season he lifted a squad that was Europa level into the CL places. His second and third season's he lifted a top four challenging squad close to the title and to a title win respectively and last season we were probably the 4th best team on paper and won the league, yes Conte worked miracles but even he could have only done so much without Eden.

Give him a blank cheque and im not even joking i would give him Neymar esque wages if that's what it will take.