Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hey guys I just wanted to share something with you regarding Eden.

So I work for my hometown football club here in Canada (Montreal Impact) and Real Madrid has been holding their training camp at our training facility here since last Wednesday.

So with my minor interest in Real but my big interest in Hazard I wanted to see how he was interacting with the group and with who he was getting along the most.  Since we (the people who works at the training facility) can't move in the building or watch the practices when Real are there I have to hide behind a small window to see what's going on.

So to give a small update on Hazard, he seems to be in good shape and he's destroying everyone in training like you would expect, every time the practice ends (from what I've seen) he walking out with the young Japanese  wonder kid , never realized he was this small !  In the locker room he still doesn't have a number and he sits beside then Japanese guy and Rodrygo.

Obviously he hangs with the French speaking players (Benzema and Varane the most from what I've seen so far) and Bale ! To finish with Bale this guy is really a big  introvert and don't seem to have any friend in that locker room! He always leaves practice first with his head down and doesn't seem to speak to anyone unless they speak to him first.

Anyway I might post a picture of Edens locker if y'all want but it's really just a piece of duck tape with Hazard written on it and a couple of shoes ...

3 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

So I work for my hometown football club here in Canada (Montreal Impact) and Real Madrid has been holding their training camp at our training facility here since last Wednesday.

So with my minor interest in Real but my big interest in Hazard I wanted to see how he was interacting with the group and with who he was getting along the most.  Since we (the people who works at the training facility) can't move in the building or watch the practices when Real are there I have to hide behind a small window to see what's going on.

So to give a small update on Hazard, he seems to be in good shape and he's destroying everyone in training like you would expect, every time the practice ends (from what I've seen) he walking out with the young Japanese  wonder kid , never realized he was this small !  In the locker room he still doesn't have a number and he sits beside then Japanese guy and Rodrygo.

Obviously he hangs with the French speaking players (Benzema and Varane the most from what I've seen so far) and Bale ! To finish with Bale this guy is really a big  introvert and don't seem to have any friend in that locker room! He always leaves practice first with his head down and doesn't seem to speak to anyone unless they speak to him first.

Anyway I might post a picture of Edens locker if y'all want but it's really just a piece of duck tape with Hazard written on it and a couple of shoes ...

Always fascinated by player insight and how they get on together :JC_doubleup:

8 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Thanks for this insight. Please give him our regards from theshedend.com

2 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Welcome to Real Madrid Eden, a comprehensive thrashing by their bitter City rivals, 7-3 is 7-3 in any form of competition

I think this move might end badly and he didn’t think this one through. Zidane is reportedly moaning because he wants Pogba and Perez wouldn’t sanction the move. Can’t really blame Perez if Utd want  to double their money (£180m) on a player that has been underwhelming. There is the whole circus show that comes with his agent, Perez would rather sign Eriksen but Zidane doesn’t want him. For the Pogba move to happen they need to generate £200m in sales, which I can’t see happening considering how difficult it has been to move on James & Bale because of their fat wages. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zidane walks before the end of the season. 

I wouldn’t also be surprised if Mourinho turns up in Madrid before the end of the season. Would be fascinating with Hazard, Courtois & potentially Pogba, and the £200m+ Perez has spent on the next generation of stars under a Jose management. 

12 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

And those Horrible Madrid fans are so reckon Fickle, Haz needs to start the season well, or the fans will quickly wonder what the fuss was about

I hope he has a terrible season and Madrid kept the receipt :laugh2:

I wouldn’t begrudge him the best season of his life and carrying that horrible club like he carried us though. 

12 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

And those Horrible Madrid fans are so reckon Fickle, Haz needs to start the season well, or the fans will quickly wonder what the fuss was about

I hope he has a terrible season and Madrid kept the receipt :laugh2:

I wouldn’t begrudge him the best season of his life and carrying that horrible club like he carried us though.