Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Still wondering how he's escaping criticism. He has been as influential to our team this season as been Fabregas and Ivanovic. Yet people are only cussing those two like hell but he's not even getting a little bit of stick despite being sh*t for almost all the games bar one. He simply looks disinterested. 

Needs to be dropped imho. 8 games 0 goals 2 assists to the name of best player in the Premier League who is supposedly better than Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Fair play to him.

Edited by CFCBlue12

Does anyone else want to see him playing behind the striker ? the more i watch him, the more i am thinking he is wasted out wide. I think he can destroy teams playing behind the striker, i think he would be more explosive.

This season especially he just doesn't look right on the wing. He just doesn't look like he can beat the fullbacks anymore.

Just rarely looks interested this season. He has the ability to take on players and drive into the box, but he's perfectly happy to just stop, dawdle around a bit and then pass it sideways. Only once today did he really run with the ball.

Still wondering how he's escaping criticism. He has been as influential to our team this season as been Fabregas and Ivanovic. Yet people are only cussing those two like hell but he's not even getting a little bit of stick despite being sh*t for almost all the games bar one. He simply looks disinterested. 

Needs to be dropped imho. 8 games 0 goals 2 assists to the name of best player in the Premier League who is supposedly better than Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Fair play to him.

Drop him for who? exactly

Playing a RB behind him can't be helpful, because every time Hazard has the ball on his feet he is double-market. Ideally he needs someone making a run on his outside which Azpi wouldn't do. Why buy a LB for £21m and then continually leave him out of the squad?

IMO Jose's style of football hinders us from getting the best out of him.

The last couple of games he has played very well, the only criticism of his yesterday was he was trying to do a little too much all by himself.

With him, Pedro & Oscar it doesnt really matter where they play as they interchange throughout the game anyway. They can overdo it at times but I guess itll take them time to truly tick in the system.

Congratulations to him and his family on being what I think is the 4th member of our team having another child in a fortnight. Wonder if thats what been impacting him and Fabregas to an extent off the pitch.

Jeez, how do you know these things? I only read about Ramires's new son on the BBC gossip page.

Playing a RB behind him can't be helpful, because every time Hazard has the ball on his feet he is double-market. Ideally he needs someone making a run on his outside which Azpi wouldn't do. Why buy a LB for £21m and then continually leave him out of the squad?

IMO Jose's style of football hinders us from getting the best out of him.

Not buying that, he's not the only player to get double or even sometimes triple marked. He's just been poor.

poor by his standard but we're stuck with him coz nobody in the squad is better than him, even in his current standard..as good as he is, don't think he's the type of player who can single handedly carry the team.. he needs at least a partner.. 

What has happened to him?

I understand JoeyN's point about keeping on playing him as he will come good at some point but we really have to keep him in the opposition half now, he is giving the ball away way too much in dangerous areas. For the Saints last goal he gave away a simple pass, in the first half he kept trying tricks in our own half and giving it away most of the time. Is amazing Jose did not hook him for it.

His body language is not right. He seems like he's not that bothered, although that has changed a little in the last few games. Also, showing for the ball, taking control, trying to make things happen, that hasn't been there this season, again with the exception of some moments in the last couple of games.

Last season the team would be looking for him constantly and he would be looking for the ball a lot more.

His body language is not right. He seems like he's not that bothered, although that has changed a little in the last few games. Also, showing for the ball, taking control, trying to make things happen, that hasn't been there this season, again with the exception of some moments in the last couple of games.

Last season the team would be looking for him constantly and he would be looking for the ball a lot more.

The whole team doesn't look right, it's passed the point now where it's just a few individuals i think.

The whole team doesn't look right, it's passed the point now where it's just a few individuals i think.

That raises the question of what outfield 10 would look the most right, and would therefore put in the most effort to get us out of this funk.