And Hazard's father has come out with the following 

"Eden has never said he wanted to play for PSG," Thierry Hazard said in Belgian newspaper Le Soir.

"He’s just confirmed that PSG have become a big club and that every player would like to play for clubs of that level. Eden has a contract until 2020. It’s out of question that he’ll leave the club at the moment."

Personally, I'd prefer we kept him, there's no question he's out of sorts, but hopefully a new manager, a proper pre-season and with a bit more work from him he can come back to the player he was. If it's the same scenario next season then I think we should consider any reasonable offers for him, but for now, I'd be happy to give him time. That said, I'd love to see James Rogriguez in a Chelsea shirt, I think he's be quality for us.

And Hazard's father has come out with the following

"Eden has never said he wanted to play for PSG," Thierry Hazard said in Belgian newspaper Le Soir.

"He’s just confirmed that PSG have become a big club and that every player would like to play for clubs of that level. Eden has a contract until 2020. It’s out of question that he’ll leave the club at the moment."

Personally, I'd prefer we kept him, there's no question he's out of sorts, but hopefully a new manager, a proper pre-season and with a bit more work from him he can come back to the player he was. If it's the same scenario next season then I think we should consider any reasonable offers for him, but for now, I'd be happy to give him time. That said, I'd love to see James Rogriguez in a Chelsea shirt, I think he's be quality for us.

Agree except the Rodriguez part, in my opinion, I would love us to move away from the 4231 system, tactic is predictable to play against ( one of the reasons I'm excited about Conte is his tactical flexibility, hope he doesn't disappoint) and correct if wrong, James is best suited as a 10. Just an opinion, you're right, he's a brilliant player.

Agree except the Rodriguez part, in my opinion, I would love us to move away from the 4231 system, tactic is predictable to play against ( one of the reasons I'm excited about Conte is his tactical flexibility, hope he doesn't disappoint) and correct if wrong, James is best suited as a 10. Just an opinion, you're right, he's a brilliant player.

I agree on the 4-2-3-1 point, I'd like to see us move to either a 4-3-3 or try something like a 4-4-1-1 diamond with James playing as a second striker, slightly deeper off Costa. In his time at Monaco and Porto though he did spend a fair bit of time playing on the left and right wing, he does have the pace for it anyway, but I probably agree that he's more of a 10 than a winger these days

James Rodriguez is not at his best this season at RM, and he's been somehow irregular in his play. I am not sure he'd be more compromised with the Chelsea shirt than Hazard at the moment. So for me it should be a 'no' to the swap. I'd rather have Bale, to be honest.

I agree on the 4-2-3-1 point, I'd like to see us move to either a 4-3-3 or try something like a 4-4-1-1 diamond with James playing as a second striker, slightly deeper off Costa. In his time at Monaco and Porto though he did spend a fair bit of time playing on the left and right wing, he does have the pace for it anyway, but I probably agree that he's more of a 10 than a winger these days

Yes the 441 system is a good one. I like how Simeone uses it at ATM, don't know if Conte is any good with it though.

We won't get bale. We would need to sell for money. I would prefer us go for reus if he is able to stay fit for any amount of time.

We won't get Reus either, when Dortmund has qualified for CL. I thought we had a chance to get him when Dortmund was struggling and he was almost out of contract, but we went for Cuadrado instead.

I think it would be stupid to sell, because there ain't any players close to the potential of Hazard that would join us without CL. I rather keep our best player from last year and hope Conte can bring him back to form. 78 mil pounds is not much when the likes of Sterling and KDB go for 50 mil pounds and john Stones is worth 40mil-50mil.