big blue

Eden Hazard

15 minutes ago, enigma said:

Reports from a few sources (mostly sh*te sources, but seen one from express) claiming hazard has agreed to join real madrid in summer with morata coming the opposite way. Don balon is the source in spain these rumours are originating from, dunno much about that media source though. 

You will not stop seeing these until he's old and grey

1 hour ago, JMaher94 said:

Time and time again, he delivers.

Best in the league, top 5 in the world.

Sorry about doubting you for last season, Eden.

A lot of the top players in England tend to perform at their best against mid table and relegation teams, but Hazard has been the opposite this season. He has been putting in the performances against the top sides. 8 of his 15 goals have been scored against the top 7 teams this season.

On 4/23/2017 at 07:25, JMaher94 said:

Time and time again, he delivers.

Best in the league, top 5 in the world.

Sorry about doubting you for last season, Eden.

Even Fabregas compares him to Messi. Next to Messi to be specific.

Not really seen any rumours or anything recently but I'm praying he stays on for next season.

Its crazy how this time last year a lot of us were calling for him to be sold! Exceptional footballer and without him at Chelsea it won't be the same.

I dream of Hazard staying here for the rest of his best years but I fear that day will come... if not this summer then definitely next year.

1 hour ago, enigma said:

he's planning contract talks in the summer and says he rates his happiness so far as 8/9 out of 10 :good2: 

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/4/25/15418516/hazard-planning-on-chelsea-contract-talks-in-summer-working-on-being-more-selfish

That headline puts a positive spin on what he actually said. Personally, I'm not convinced he'll be here next season. Which is why we have to make alternative arrangements for Lukaku + Griezmann/Sanchez instead of being arrogant and he'll be here.

I think Hazard will be at Chelsea next year. One more year to try and crack it in the Champions league.

The only doubts I have are Bale seems to be always injured and Ronaldo is being pushed into the forward role. Does that mean Benzema will leave or not be number 1 anymore? If so then that makes room for Hazard. Be an interesting summer.

Real Madrid have looked to have cooled their interest in Hazard with Asensio looking more and more like the real deal. 

I can only see Hazard signing a new contract in the summer, and staying for at least another 5 years.

http://m.sport24.co.za/sport24/Soccer/EnglishPremiership/hazard-asks-chelsea-to-grant-real-madrid-move-20170425

I think this is going to be a long summer and i think real madrid are going to go after the players they feel they have the most or better chances of buying,i think de gea is pretty much a done deal and i think now it is between hazard and mbappe really.

Where this signing makes sense is because of eden age as he is 26 soon to be 27 and he knows himself it is now or never,real madrid have a policy of not buying over 26 years old players unless they are goalies.

Also he dreams of winning the ballon d'or is more likely to happen if he plays for either them or barcelona which won't happen coz of neymar so it leaves real madrid.

I am the type of person who feels that if a player mind is set on leaving better let them do so,having almost given chelsea 2 leagues titles i think he has done the upmost he can in the chelsea shirt.

Of course i would be happy if he stays but with eden you can tell it isn't about the money but more about wanting to reach that next level to push himself to become a much greater player i think in spain with less physical challenges he could really thrive.

If everton are asking 100mill for Lukaku , then we need to be asking for double that should we ever decide to move Eden on within the next 2 yrs. 

Future balon d'or winner. 

Edited by nonotnowjim
Everyone to everton

2 hours ago, Zinaldo1982 said:

http://m.sport24.co.za/sport24/Soccer/EnglishPremiership/hazard-asks-chelsea-to-grant-real-madrid-move-20170425

I think this is going to be a long summer and i think real madrid are going to go after the players they feel they have the most or better chances of buying,i think de gea is pretty much a done deal and i think now it is between hazard and mbappe really.

Where this signing makes sense is because of eden age as he is 26 soon to be 27 and he knows himself it is now or never,real madrid have a policy of not buying over 26 years old players unless they are goalies.

Also he dreams of winning the ballon d'or is more likely to happen if he plays for either them or barcelona which won't happen coz of neymar so it leaves real madrid.

I am the type of person who feels that if a player mind is set on leaving better let them do so,having almost given chelsea 2 leagues titles i think he has done the upmost he can in the chelsea shirt.

Of course i would be happy if he stays but with eden you can tell it isn't about the money but more about wanting to reach that next level to push himself to become a much greater player i think in spain with less physical challenges he could really thrive.

Hazard doesn't dream about winning the Ballon D'Or he is a team player who doesn't care so much about individual awards, and it's a complete myth that you need to go to Real Madrid to push yourself to the next level Robben and Sneijder went there and didn't go to the next level until they left Real Madrid, James and Bale also haven't gone to the next level since going to Madrid.

Chelsea will offer Hazard a new contract in the summer and I guarantee he will sign it.

Another top notch performance. I thought this was his best performance over 90 minutes, just never let the defence rest, and helped with defence as well. If I could be more critical, he should have scored another goal in the first half. He's not demanding ball to feet anymore, just made him a lot more difficult to defend against when he's chasing the ball in space.

I'm sure there will be another confirmed story about Hazard joining Madrid for 100M, or Morata and James. We should fax them a big f* Off note.

I think he will leave for Madrid, almost certainly if we win the league. Number of reasons.

1. His comments last summer about not wanting to leave the club on a low note. I think he will see the title as his swansong.

2. Ronaldo is more and more becoming a #9 meaning Hazard instead of benzema is a massive upgrade.

3. Zidane adores him and likewise

4. It's inevitable he'll joing Madrid sooner rather than later

5. It's re-election time for Perez so he will want a shiny new toy

He will leave for Madrid but you're very naive if you think he'll leave THIS summer. That won't happen until at least next year. Also, Madrid are apparently giving Asensio a chance to prove himself. So that's going to take another season for them. Chelsea aren't going to sell this summer either. Not until we've had another go at the CL with him. This is Chelsea we're talking about. Let's use some logic based on history and how this club is run. Leave all the sensationalism from the papers out of this.

Also, Ronaldo isn't becoming a #9. It's just the way Zidane plays his formation sometimes that sees him drift centrally every now and then waiting for a cross.

6 hours ago, startedwithglenn said:

I think he will leave for Madrid, almost certainly if we win the league. Number of reasons.

1. His comments last summer about not wanting to leave the club on a low note. I think he will see the title as his swansong.

2. Ronaldo is more and more becoming a #9 meaning Hazard instead of benzema is a massive upgrade.

3. Zidane adores him and likewise

4. It's inevitable he'll joing Madrid sooner rather than later

5. It's re-election time for Perez so he will want a shiny new toy

I pretty much go along with this. If we know its going to happen we need to secure replacements before hand. Once Madrid hand over a cool 100 million the price of every target will go up