2 hours ago, Zeta said:

If we are serious about wanting to challenge the very best, we need at least 3 or 4 players of Hazard's quality. Morata could possibly be one, it's too soon to tell, but if we got in a Sandro and one more of that sort of level, I'd be much more confident for the next few years.

Not going to happen unfortunately it seems roman built an elite club but is now happy to let it become Arsenal 

"I think he has the capacity to win it because, for me, he is a very talented player, a very good player, a decisive player," Nainggolan, who plays for Italian side Roma, told CNN Sport as he reflected on Hazard's talents.
"He makes a difference on the pitch, but the only difference between him and, let's say, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Messi, is that they score much more than him."
"So, I think that is the most important thing and it's the only difference between them, because for me Hazard is, let's say, is in world's top five,"

I agree with what he said, but I think he missed the thing that Hazard is playing in the best league in the world. I can't see Messi and Neymar doing what they've done in La Liga. A number of goals they have scored are crazy, but space they got there, not going to have here. But I think if Hazard will score more goals, he is definitely will be nominated for the Ballon d'Or.

On 8/14/2017 at 20:59, stevo said:

No player is loyal or loves the club they play for. That died with the departure of JT. They are all brasses that will sell themselves to the highest bidder when they feel the time is right or they have a tantrum with the manager. 

I don't know what you do for work, but if you got an offer to do the same job with a 50% pay increase, the opportunity to work on more prestigious/interesting project and your relationship with your manager turned sour, would you flatly decline out of loyalty to your company? I'm one of the few people I know who loves the company I work for, but even I wouldn't turn it down.

10 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:
I agree with what he said, but I think he missed the thing that Hazard is playing in the best league in the world. I can't see Messi and Neymar doing what they've done in La Liga. A number of goals they have scored are crazy, but space they got there, not going to have here.

But can they do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke? :laugh2:

Just now, dansubrosa said:

That's the thing I don't get, when people say they reckon Messi or Neymar won't be able to hack it here.

If Ronaldo, Hazard and Sanchez can then why wouldn't they be able to?

The world revolves around us, therefore the PL is the best and toughest league and if a player hasn't played and succeeded here they are unproven. 

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

I suppose Spanish people could say Sanchez couldn't hack it in their league, so he's gone to a weaker league and flourished.

Its all abit biased to me, I think Spanish league are just as strong as premier league.

I think it is easier to play in 1 of the 2 topteams of La Liga then in 1 of the top teams from the PL. 

The physicality in the PL is a big part of that. Smaller teams profit from that as referees will blow their whistle a lot quicker in La Liga then the PL.

There's also a bigger difference between the top teams and the smaller teams in La Liga and the PL. That has a lot to do with the tv money not being divided equally on La Liga.

There's also more of an emphasis on playing out from the back and playing possession football in La Liga. Even smaller teams. That leads to more space and openings.

So to summarise in La Liga, when you play for Real or Barca, you're playing with better players against worse opposition with more space and more protection from the ref.

On Sanchez, i think his role is different for Arsenal then it was for Barca. At Barca his job was to keep things wide and stretch the oppo. At Arsenal he's allowed to roam more in the central areas. 

4 hours ago, Samdwich said:
4 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

That's the thing I don't get, when people say they reckon Messi or Neymar won't be able to hack it here.

If Ronaldo, Hazard and Sanchez can then why wouldn't they be able to?

They would be able to "hack it" but they wouldn't skin 8 players and tuck it away game after game.

We have a far more physical league, naymar is a light weight, why is Messi sh*t for Argentina? Ronaldo is a physical player but he wasn't as good in our league as he is in la liga, that's not all down to development it's down to an easier league. 

You mentioned hazard one of the best players in the world and his record goal tally is 14, he would score 35 goals if he played for Barca in naymars role.

Our league is more physical and the fact as leauge winners we got 150 million and the bottom teams got 100 means we strengthen the whole league. There is really no debate on which leauge is tougher and every manager that comes here says the same thing with no exception. 

1 hour ago, Hazard10 said:

Him and Bakayoko apparently played in a friendly today.  8-0 victory. Hazard scored, Musonda twice.

Maybe already on the bench on sunday ?

Not sure reports say he is a bit away from being match ready, a friendly against youth and a PL game are quite a bit apart, i'd say 3 more games away at least bit I'd  like to be pleasantly surprised 

2 hours ago, Hazard10 said:
Him and Bakayoko apparently played in a friendly today.  8-0 victory. Hazard scored, Musonda twice.

Maybe already on the bench on sunday ?

I reckon he will return after the international break. This must be the one time i am looking forward to an international break, usually i hate it, but i really don't want us to play too many games without Hazard, we need him.

5 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I reckon he will return after the international break. This must be the one time i am looking forward to an international break, usually i hate it, but i really don't want us to play too many games without Hazard, we need him.

not sure, maybe he'll brake the other ankle. f**king martinez c**t.

if he is completely healed, then maybe it wouldn't be the worse thing for him to get a couple of run outs for belgium. He hasn't had any preseason games, so a couple of 45 min run outs could actually put him in better shape for us. 

I think with a break there isn't as much worry about reinjury as there is with muscles and ligaments. 

On 17/08/2017 at 13:22, Samdwich said:

I don't know what you do for work, but if you got an offer to do the same job with a 50% pay increase, the opportunity to work on more prestigious/interesting project and your relationship with your manager turned sour, would you flatly decline out of loyalty to your company? I'm one of the few people I know who loves the company I work for, but even I wouldn't turn it down.

But can they do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke? :laugh2:

That's exactly what  I'm saying. Don't expect loyalty or love and 100 percent devotion.  I work for myself and have my own business so I have that for my job. 

Hate Martinez.

Hazard won't have kicked a ball for us since picking up an injury with the national team, yet Martinez thinks it's suitable to call him up for international duty. Conte says he is "surprised", so it seems he was called up without the 'consent' or at least consultation ofthe club/Manager. 

If the club had the power to block it then I would hope they do. Seems we either can't/won't though. 

I really hate that smarmy bald prick.