Eden Hazard

big blue

1 minute ago, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

My Local PL club, have done since a boy, yourself? 

Qpr ?  " I'm watching Hazard in the semis and I won't say he is too good for Chelsea but he is far too good for a 2018 Chelsea, it's a waste of his talent, we aren't an ambitious club at this time, in reality he should go it's the right decsion for him as a player "  Will you be happy when he goes ?

Just now, guddy69 said:

Qpr ?  " I'm watching Hazard in the semis and I won't say he is too good for Chelsea but he is far too good for a 2018 Chelsea, it's a waste of his talent, we aren't an ambitious club at this time, in reality he should go it's the right decsion for him as a player "  Will you be happy when he goes ?

QPR is a PL team? You watch football? yes I'd be happy if he goes, see my edited comment 

1 minute ago, guddy69 said:

What team do you support!?!?!?

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

All these weirdos saying they wouldn’t be mad if he left for another club? 

What? 

Honestly don't understand people sometimes, Madrid can f**k right off. 

They are pretending to support Chelsea...  Trolls.

The only way I could even be a little bit ok with this is if we got mbappe with the money and Isco/assensio as part of the deal, would never happen, but would make me a little ok with it. 

Either way, it’s going to sting and I will miss him if he goes, I wouldn’t begrudge him the move though, he’s never hid his admiration for Madrid or will to want to win the CL, he’d have a much better chance of that at Madrid there’s no denying it.

2 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

All these weirdos saying they wouldn’t be mad if he left for another club? 

What? 

Honestly don't understand people sometimes, Madrid can f**k right off. 

It's something that has really bugged me throughout Hazard's time with us.

Every time he is in good form or has a good game, people keep saying he's going to leave or we aren't good enough to keep him. Why not just enjoy the player we have instead of constantly worrying about if or when he is going to leave?

1 minute ago, guddy69 said:

I want Hazard to stay... just like all the Chelsea supporters do.

There are 2 trolls on here that seem to hate Chelsea..

Troll? Of course ideally he would stay and we would build a team round him, but we won't and this hanging on challenging for top 4, almost, is sh*t, we need to see a change, him going is a big blow and big blows bring on change, I love watching Hazard and I've watched him live in every competition, but I also think he doesn't work well in teh team we have or have had and how we play, it restricts him and at teh same time his hold up play slows us down, remember the eto period, hundreds of hours of running round teh outside of the box, getting top dollar and a player that suits our style better would help us, and him.

I wouldn't want him to go if we w**k the money away on average players but I just think that unless we bring in top players he wont stay and I agree with him, he said he will sign if we sign top players, will we...I f**king doubt it with Marina doing the bargaining, it's ok to have a brain and be balanced...

8 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

They are pretending to support Chelsea...  Trolls.

TBH my opinion has only changed recently I was sh*tting myself that he would leave for the past 3 years, when I beleived we would keep operating at teh levels we have been, but whats the point in just doing enough to keep him, inconsistent form, playing systems that don't suit him, holding him back and us back, he is at his peak if we are going to cash in now is the time, if it works for everyone whats the problem, he isn't a mediocre player, take him out and kante out we have a bang average squad, it's sh*t, ideally yes we do as he asked and bring in top talent but do you think we will? 

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's something that has really bugged me throughout Hazard's time with us.

Every time he is in good form or has a good game, people keep saying he's going to leave or we aren't good enough to keep him. Why not just enjoy the player we have instead of constantly worrying about if or when he is going to leave?

I don’t think that’s even close to similar to the current situation mate, the fact of the matters is Madrid just sold Mr Madrid, they’ve expressed an interest in Hazard plenty, Hazard has said before he’s interested by the thought. Madrid now have mega money to sp**k on a big name player. We are not in the CL. They’ve won it consecutively. 

To ignore those details is daft.

I don’t think the current circumstances can compare to him having a good game or being in good form.

i don’t think any Chelsea fan wants to see him go but if he doesn’t sign a contract extension, it’s a very real possibility as the club will not want to risk losing him for free.

28 minutes ago, Brutos said:

They did Signe Figo so Neymar won't be an issue

Yes, but big difference is that Figo wasn't near as polemic as Neymar is and they stole him from Barsa under their noses, making a moral damage to their rivals for many years.

But don't get me wrong, he is the type of player Florentino would buy, I just don't think Neymar's attitude would fit in with the supporters.

Edited by RMH

I am hoping that Real Madrid set their sights on either Mbappe or Neymar. Mbappe for me, has more of a similar playing style to Ronaldo than Hazard. Also if I remember correctly Neymar has flirted with Madrid in the past, and we know Neymar has no loyalty to any club let alone PSG.