Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, theone said:

we need someone to take the pressure off him, he's the only one the team who can create something out of nothing 

hope the club is signing an upgrade on what we have

Golovin +1, maybe Higuain even...

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

In some ways, tonight is a reason why if I was Madrid I would go for Mbappe rather than Hazard. He just doesn’t have that killer instinct. 

so sad that you have to go on redcafe.net to listen to other peoples fans to get unanimous opinion that he's amazing 

2 hours ago, JM7 said:

Do you think the club would cash in on him? We would probably get £130, possibly £150m at a stretch?

Trouble is if we do sell for £150, I don't trust club to spend wisely, or they might not spend at all

Edited by chi blue
Spelling

Going to Madrid might spark the best out of him and push him into greatness. That said, we will be fine without Hazard and Willian. We still have Pedro and can use Batshuayi. We can use Bats to the wing, sort of like Kalou used to play for us. Moving Moses on the Wing too can work.  We can use Caballero in goal once Courtois leaves if we cant secure Allison. Butland is always an option too. We can play 2 up top with Giroud and Morata if needed. Kante and Fabregas with Bakayoko in midfield on a 433. Luiz and Christensen as our centerbacks. azpilicueta as RB and CB. Alonso as LB. Emerson Cahill and Zapacosta as backups.       Its not as grim as some of you think ::ChElSeaFLag::

3 hours ago, Semper Fi said:

Going to Madrid might spark the best out of him and push him into greatness. That said, we will be fine without Hazard and Willian. We still have Pedro and can use Batshuayi. We can use Bats to the wing, sort of like Kalou used to play for us. Moving Moses on the Wing too can work.  We can use Caballero in goal once Courtois leaves if we cant secure Allison. Butland is always an option too. We can play 2 up top with Giroud and Morata if needed. Kante and Fabregas with Bakayoko in midfield on a 433. Luiz and Christensen as our centerbacks. azpilicueta as RB and CB. Alonso as LB. Emerson Cahill and Zapacosta as backups.       Its not as grim as some of you think ::ChElSeaFLag::

Reading this has made me feel physically sick. 

11 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

By far Belgium's best player tonight. Was really let down by De Bruyne.

Did De Bruyne even play last night?  or  Lukaku?   I saw someone doing a very good impersonation of a smaller, whiter, gingerer Bakayoko, who appeared to be in a Belgium shirt but only seemed to pass to French players or into empty space for a french player to  pick up.  And there was a huge striker-shaped hole up front for Belgium.  I really don't understand why Martinez didn't pick either Debruyne or Lukaku for their biggest match of the World Cup, but then, I'm not an international football manager.  Thought that Hazard was a bit good, though.

11 hours ago, dkw said:

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote. 

@dkw You are arguing with a twat who has posted that he would like Hazard to get a bad break on at least two different occasions.  You just can't enter into discussions with pricks like tha.

4 hours ago, Semper Fi said:

the thought of that prospect actually happening is scary.  the worst part is it could actually happen. 

25 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

@dkw You are arguing with a twat who has posted that he would like Hazard to get a bad break on at least two different occasions.  You just can't enter into discussions with pricks like tha.

I actually said a small injury; just big enough to put someone off going for him. Clearly you're a Real Madrid fan and not a Chelsea one. 

5 minutes ago, Odiddy said:

I actually said a small injury; just big enough to put someone off going for him. Clearly you're a Real Madrid fan and not a Chelsea one. 

You said a "bad small break" - Do I need to go find it and quote you?   f**king idiot, wishing injury on our own players!  FFS, I don't even wish injury on Spuds players.  What sort of f**king Chelsea supporter are you?  Or are you just some troll w**ker in here to wind people up  for your own, childish pleasure?