Jump to content

big blue

Eden Hazard

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

Van Gaal also gave up on him

Didn’t he make over 40 appearances for Van Gaal? Until Jose came in and decided not to play him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Adamrb said:

If I’m Madrid, I want Mbappe lol

Or they can have Hazard for a huge fee and we’ll take Mbappe or Neymar, I know it’s unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Didn’t he make over 40 appearances for Van Gaal? Until Jose came in and decided not to play him. 

Don't believe so. Van Gaal dropped him a few times and warned him about his attitude, iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Osgood is Good said:

Don't believe so. Van Gaal dropped him a few times and warned him about his attitude, iirc.

Fair enough, maybe he had behaviour issues etc...but he was given a better chance under Van Gaal, can’t help thinking Jose judged him too soon, based on his performances since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cope.es/noticias/tiempo-juego/mercado-fichajes-real-madrid-paco-gonzalez-15-07-2018_239346

 

 
 
GAME TIME

Real Madrid sees it impossible to take Neymar to this day; Kane is not in the plans; James will not be fished; Chelsea closes the door to Hazard

Paco González  has informed about the  future plans of Real Madrid  regarding the transfer market.  The director of Time of Game  has indicated that  the forward of Tottenham is not in the plans of the white team.  On Neymar, Paco González has indicated that from  Real Madrid they see it impossible today James will not be picked up by the Chamartin club , but he has one more season to exercise the repurchase clause. And about  Hazard, despite the statements of the Belgian player this Saturday, has the closed doors of Chelsea. From London they told the representative that they had to say before April that they wanted to leave, as they did not, they close the exit door.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

Hate to tell you this guys but Utd have a buy back option with Depay.

Don't think buy back clauses are legal in France. Not officially anyway.

With martial, Sanchez, and rashford, I don't think United would even contemplate bringing him back, and I don't think depay would choose to go back either. 

I've not seen much of him at Lyon, so I'm n9t sure if he would be a good signing or not for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, big blue said:

Don't think buy back clauses are legal in France. Not officially anyway.

 

I remember reading at the time they had a buy back clause and his wiki page also says that. I'd be surprised if they don't have some sort of arrangement with Lyon, although I'm not saying you're wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davey Baby said:

 

I remember reading at the time they had a buy back clause and his wiki page also says that. I'd be surprised if they don't have some sort of arrangement with Lyon, although I'm not saying you're wrong.

I think it is a similar situation to ours with traore. More of a 1st refusal, than a set price that can be triggered. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/man-uniteds-memphis-depay-mystery-buy-back-clause/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floyd25 said:

Fair enough, maybe he had behaviour issues etc...but he was given a better chance under Van Gaal, can’t help thinking Jose judged him too soon, based on his performances since. 

You are correct, Van Gaal did give him more opportunities. Ryan Giggs also came out and questioned his attitude and night life. I remember when he came on for Man Utd late in a game against Chelsea, he gave the ball away, didn't try to win it back, and we scored on the counter.

For me, his desire is lacking and it showed at Man Utd. But each to his own, as they say.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amputechture said:

Neymar can f**k off. He's a disgrace.

As much as I hate Neymar, If theres a slightest of chance to get him I would cash it in. (Only if Hazard is hell bent in leaving...) He is perhaps the only player who is on par with Hazard in terms of talent and skill and it wont be a downgrade... any other player apart from him and Mbappe and maybe Bale/Dybala should be considered downgrade on Hazard. Sadly all of them are unrealistic. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea gave Eden Hazard till April to tell the club if he wanted to leave and if he did, they would have allowed him. The player said he was happy at the moment and did not give indication he wanted to leave.

Chelsea have closed the door on a potential move away.

[RMC]

 

Sounds fair enough to me. We gave him the chance. He cannot put us in a position where we are 3 weeks from the start of the season and we’re trying to replace him. If the above is true, they treated him fairly and gave him an opportunity to leave. He hasn’t - so he stays, hopefully.  

Edited by JM7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Chelsea gave Eden Hazard till April to tell the club if he wanted to leave and if he did, they would have allowed him. The player said he was happy at the moment and did not give indication he wanted to leave.

Chelsea have closed the door on a potential move away.

[RMC]

 

Sounds fair enough to me. We gave him the chance. He cannot put us in a position where we are 3 weeks from the start of the season and we’re trying to replace him. If the above is true, they treated him fairly and gave him an opportunity to leave. He hasn’t - so he stays, hopefully.  

He needs to sign a new deal. We should not allow an arrest like that to leave for free in 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard wants to leave London to fulfill his dream: wearing the Real Madrid shirt. Hazard reiterated he wanted to respect his word given to President Perez. #RMCF are soon expected to submit a €150m-€180m bid for the complete Hazard-Courtois package. (calciomercato.it)

€150-180m for the pair of them? Are they having a laugh..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea have closed the door to Eden Hazard, reminding him that they had given him a deadline of April to tell them if he wanted to leave. Hazard can only leave the club now if he submits a transfer request (@tjcope)

Transfer request incoming? We still have to accept and I’m not sure Hazard is that motivated to leave Chelsea. 

Edited by JM7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did hear somewhere that Chelsea had verbally agreed a new contract of 340k per week. If he doesn’t commit to a new contract you have to sell him as he has 2 years remaining on his contract and you don’t want to get in a situation we are in with that scum Coutoius who was so desperate to see his kids he is now talking about seeing his contract out for another year.... anyway I would demand Isco and Asensio for a swap with Hazard and they can keep their 200m. Isco is world class and Asensio won’t be far behind him soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ashleyb said:

I did hear somewhere that Chelsea had verbally agreed a new contract of 340k per week. If he doesn’t commit to a new contract you have to sell him as he has 2 years remaining on his contract and you don’t want to get in a situation we are in with that scum Coutoius who was so desperate to see his kids he is now talking about seeing his contract out for another year.... anyway I would demand Isco and Asensio for a swap with Hazard and they can keep their 200m. Isco is world class and Asensio won’t be far behind him soon. 

I don't think isco is far behind hazard either, he is a fantastic player. 

I'm glad that reports so far are looking like we will resist. i know it would be a gamble as his stock will fall next summer, however a lot can happen in 12 months, maybe Madrid will put a deal in place for Neymar or Mbappe, or maybe they will even go with Vinicus Junior if he impresses this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ashleyb said:

I did hear somewhere that Chelsea had verbally agreed a new contract of 340k per week. If he doesn’t commit to a new contract you have to sell him as he has 2 years remaining on his contract and you don’t want to get in a situation we are in with that scum Coutoius who was so desperate to see his kids he is now talking about seeing his contract out for another year.... anyway I would demand Isco and Asensio for a swap with Hazard and they can keep their 200m. Isco is world class and Asensio won’t be far behind him soon. 

You're an embarrassment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 14/07/2018 at 07:29, enigma said:

We are talking world class striker type wages. If this was a Harry Kane or Lewandowski, I would maybe agree, 

Neither one of those appeared world-class at the World Cup, and probably both had an adverse effect on their valuations if they were up for sale.  Golden Boot or not, Kane  flopped against any decent team he came up  against and padded his goal stats against possibly the worst team at the tournament, and even then it was penalties that took him to top scorer.

On 14/07/2018 at 09:43, dkw said:

What an absolute load of sh*t. Honestly why do Chelsea fans feel the need to denigrate possibly our greatest ever player because they think hazard is better. 

And that f**kwit was the twat who was praying for Hazard to  break his leg. Good to see the admins EVENTUALLY getting the job done :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Real bid +£150 million for him this summer i don't think the club will reject that unfortunatly. If Real are interested we know he wants to go there, and i don't think this club would reject that much for someone that wants to leave. I have no doubt Hazard would be professional if we refused to let him go but with only two years left on his contract i don't think the club can stomach running his contract down and losing that much money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sindre said:

If Real bid +£150 million for him this summer i don't think the club will reject that unfortunatly. 

Plenty of places reporting already that Chelsea won't sell. 

The Times are saying if we did sell we'd only do it for £200m, upfront and not in installments which Madrid can't afford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...