Simon Johnson has good sources at Chelsea. 

Madrid can't afford Hazard and this shows it, they're offering £88m below our valuation. 

On top of that, we have a limited amount of time to replace him even if he does go which I can't believe our board would be stupid enough to do.

No chance Marina will accept their offer. He will stay this season, in my opinion.

Edited by JMaher94

112m is peanuts and we should laugh in their face and tell them negotiations are over, you e insulted the club and the player with that offer. 

Then turn around and tell hazard real think he is worth less than coutinho and dembele. We value him as one of the top players at over 200m and are willing to up his wages and play loveley football in an ascending club. 

Real are scum.

They have nigh infinite ressources (having bought nobody of cost since James, 4 years ago) and winning the Champions league 4 times in 5 years gives you more money than imaginable.

Add that to their rights and shirt sales and you can expect them to be able to pay as much as they want.

Lowballing us for Hazard is disgraceful but I expected nothing less from an institution of pricks;

2 hours ago, Krc-fan said:

He is a club legend, Remy10.

Be grateful. 

Indeed, please don't think of me as otherwise. I was referring to the level of Drogba, Lampard, Zola etc., a player associated primarily with Chelsea. My point was actually kind of similar to yours, as I also said you can't blame him should he take this opportunity and as Chelsea fans, we will of course be biased and dream of him retiring here, but knowing that would be fantasy more than something we could realistically expect. 

Do Real Madrid think they are going to get Eden Hazard on the cheap? So they are going to have a meeting to thrash out his transfer to them? He is worth in excess of £200 million POUNDS, not Euros. If they want our man we want our choice of theirs, only fair! I say ignore them until they get real and get on with bringing in the players we need!

“No meeting between #Hazard's entourage and Real Madrid planned this weekend. As things stand, his camp don't think transfer from #cfc will happen. 

*long way to go in window....#cfc fans can only relax once September 1 arrives and Hazard is still at the club. Plus unless new deal is agreed, will only be temporary victory.” Simon Johnson

13 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

If that was true, hope the board invest wisely, could have a 'barrow of green' if Willian goes to Barca, interesting times ahead

The inevitable sh*tstorm of posts on our terrible board and Marina's negotiating tactics has begun before the deal has even been confirmed. Hell, it hasn't even abated since last summer :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Not you, silly :biggrin: I was responding to your hope the board invest wisely, and anticipating how some people would take any opportunity to start a tirade.

Ooh Valerie such diplomacy, but i know what you mean by fanning the flames of the dissenters, its post with thought from now on

On 21/07/2018 at 07:43, JM7 said:

“No meeting between #Hazard's entourage and Real Madrid planned this weekend. As things stand, his camp don't think transfer from #cfc will happen. 

*long way to go in window....#cfc fans can only relax once September 1 arrives and Hazard is still at the club. Plus unless new deal is agreed, will only be temporary victory.” Simon Johnson

I wont relax until he signs a new contract.

I'm very confident we are keeping purely on the fact that Madrid would be stupid to spunk out 200 million on him. 

Madrid need more than just a Hazard, they critically need a striker and a goalkeeper. Why pay that much on Hazard when you've got players like Bale and Asensio? It just doesn't make sense.