Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Yeah nah, that short little cameo right there explains why we can't sell him for any price. 

He was probably half-fit and yet he still shredded Huddersfield's defence within a small period of time.

Ultimately Chelsea's most important player by a distance. 

I personally hope that Real MAdrid struggles in the league this year and i do think that it is possible with a new coach and the loss of Ronaldo. That will make Madrid a less attractive option for Hazard. On our end I do hope that we get top 4, win Europa, win the FA and play attractive football - things that will make Hazard think twice about leaving us. I am glad that Zidane is not with Real and Conte is not with Chelsea. I feel confident that we can hang on to Eden, but the team as a whole needs to win trophies so that we can give him the faith that Chelsea is the best option for him. Oh and 400k per week salary too :P 

2 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Loved the way he was running from the middle, not in off the left, going to be devastating, when him Jorghino and Kante and Barkley get fully adjusted with the Sarri way

I didn't.  His positionalsense was all over the place. Just mindlessly followed the ball whenever he could. This is where Sarri will be drilling him this season as it's the main reason why he doesn't score as much as he should. His on the ball work was fabulous as usual.

28 minutes ago, Total-Football said:

I didn't.  His positionalsense was all over the place. Just mindlessly followed the ball whenever he could. This is where Sarri will be drilling him this season as it's the main reason why he doesn't score as much as he should. His on the ball work was fabulous as usual.

That is a serious answer i gather, we want a manager who'll give our most attacking, creative player free reign, with a rock solid mid 3he should be free

56 minutes ago, brownindian said:

I personally hope that Real MAdrid struggles in the league this year and i do think that it is possible with a new coach and the loss of Ronaldo. That will make Madrid a less attractive option for Hazard. On our end I do hope that we get top 4, win Europa, win the FA and play attractive football - things that will make Hazard think twice about leaving us. I am glad that Zidane is not with Real and Conte is not with Chelsea. I feel confident that we can hang on to Eden, but the team as a whole needs to win trophies so that we can give him the faith that Chelsea is the best option for him. Oh and 400k per week salary too :P 

I reckon if Real struggle this season and finish trophyless it's pretty much guaranteed they will do everything in there power to make a few big name signings & if Hazard doesn't sign a new contract I am afraid he would top that list.

2 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

I reckon if Real struggle this season and finish trophyless it's pretty much guaranteed they will do everything in there power to make a few big name signings & if Hazard doesn't sign a new contract I am afraid he would top that list.

They're are more likely to go for Salah if he performs well for Liverpool again this season, they need to replace the goals that Ronaldo gave them.

Edited by Malcolm9

29 minutes ago, atomis said:

Several outlets claiming RM has come to us with an 200M offer...........probably false but dangerous if true. Epl would be so much poorer for it, nevermind us........would be devastating.

Those outlets include express.co.uk and f**ksports.com.au, both of which mostly post drivel. 

I just don't see it happening at this stage.

2 minutes ago, DaRick said:

Those outlets include express.co.uk and f**ksports.com.au, both of which mostly post drivel. 

I just don't see it happening at this stage.

Most likely false yes........we must tie him Down to by-pass all this sh*t with Eden.