17 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Don't get why people get mad at Martinez for this. We'd kick off if England rested Harry Kane because of Spurs commitments. He's Belgium's best ever player, obviously he's going to play all the time. Imagine if he rested Hazard and they went on to lose and he loses his job, he ain't gonna risk that is he.

I get really pissed off if he plays full 90 mins for Belgium in friendly games because you have the likes of Aguero who get a free rest whenever Argentina have friendlies so that is annoying, however Belgium's 2 games over the international break were actual competitive games which they needed to win so I can understand Martinez playing him. He is their best player. Also, Martinez actually subbed him off in the 75th min against Iceland last week Thursday. So yeah, in all truth he had to play him for this international break.

12 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I'm actually happy Hazard played during this international break. He's been injured of late and needs consistent game time to get him going again.

Good point, as long as injury is avoided, it is good for him to get game time and stay fit.  2 weeks off without any game action is almost a setback in itself.

On 22/11/2018 at 09:01, RIP Mourinho said:

Don't get why people get mad at Martinez for this. We'd kick off if England rested Harry Kane because of Spurs commitments. He's Belgium's best ever player, obviously he's going to play all the time. Imagine if he rested Hazard and they went on to lose and he loses his job, he ain't gonna risk that is he.

That doesn't bother me, it's when he says Hazard should go to Madrid it annoys me. 

33 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

After this loss where at one point Hazard was like a false 9, I'm sure whatever positive was in his mind when thinking about signing a new contract is gone.
We really need a new striker and a right winger, this won't cut it for Hazard.

Of course it wont mate......he is at his peak and unless the Club is willing to Invest he is a goner.......he is a Winner and wants much more.

18 hours ago, Gol15 said:

After this loss where at one point Hazard was like a false 9, I'm sure whatever positive was in his mind when thinking about signing a new contract is gone.
We really need a new striker and a right winger, this won't cut it for Hazard.

Yeah, the first defeat all season will definitely have a massive effect on his decision.... 

Dear god man get a grip. 

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Yeah, the first defeat all season will definitely have a massive effect on his decision.... 

Dear god man get a grip. 

I think it will, our results against the top teams are pretty average and we all know how much he hates playing as a false 9.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Dear god man get a grip. 

I think he is also talking about the future.......this wont be the only loss of the season.......finish outside top 4 and he is gone for sure, and he should. He is way too talented to waste his peak years outside CL.......and forget Pl titles, we aint going toe to toe with the likes of city now if we aint willing to invest.

nothing official yet, sky europe via twitter 

Chelsea are resigned to losing Eden Hazard. The Belgian has long been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge, with Real Madrid thought to be the frontrunners for his signature.

The Blues accept that the 27-year-old's departure is a matter of when and not if and have started preparing for life without the winger. 

So nothing of substance then. Meanwhile the man himself has said this

"Eden Hazard: “I have 1 year left in June. If I don’t extend, it (a move) is possible. I can’t see myself leaving in January. I wouldn’t do that to the club, the fans. Next summer it’s a possibility, but it’s also possible that I spend the rest of my career at Chelsea.” 

4 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

He hasn't said anything new, it's still an unknown what he will do next year. It's easy to write a Hazard leaving headline after a lose, same as the Jose getting the sack story,

You give this shamful media an inch and its done......they cant wait to spew their drivel when its us.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/eden-hazard-doubts-chelsea-can-win-title-with-man-city-better-at-lots-of-things-a4000221.html

“We are thinking about finishing in the top four, not to be the champions. We know City are not much better than Chelsea but they are better at the moment.

“In what areas are City better? A lot of things: possession; when they have chances, they score; maybe defensively they are better. They have top players.

“Is it due to their consistency as well, winning game after game? Yes, of course. They are in a good momentum since last year and we need to be back like this.”

“We tried to push but it was not enough. It was a bad day, we need to move forward and try to bounce back.

“When you lose one, you don’t want to make it two. We have to win, we have to play better and win again.

“We want to go on another unbeaten run now. We want to take points. The target is to finish in the top four. In the Premier League, anything can happen.

"Next Sunday we can beat Fulham and other teams can lose points. There is no need to panic. We have been playing good football.

"We have shown since the beginning of the season we are a good team. So no panic, just try to forget this game.”

“I don’t think it is a mental problem,” he said. “We have top players in the team, we have players who can play under pressure.

“When we are losing, you can always find an excuse but Tottenham were just better. I don’t think we have been getting complacent after our unbeaten run. We just need to analyse why we lost and then try to not do it again.”

“I don’t think it is bad, I just twisted my ankle. I will get it checked but I think it is minor and I don’t think I will be out for any period of time.”