17 hours ago, Richard P said:

Piss myself if Madrid don’t make champions league! Their form at the moment is awful.

If Hazard wants to move to Real Madrid, I still think he would go there even if they don't qualify for the Champions League. Real Madrid will always bounce back, they are too big of a name to be down for too long.

On 16/11/2018 at 12:24, Kev56 said:

I think at least 99% of all football fans, football clubs, players and coaching staff we amazed at that decision, apart from the corrupt crooks at the top of the football world.

And welcome to the forum, bring your tin hat and pop corn.:wink:

Thank you!! Went to Wembley at the weekend. cannot remember the last time i was more disappointed in a Chelsea performance. it was definitely tin hat time! 

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:09, Scott Harris said:

If Hazard wants to move to Real Madrid, I still think he would go there even if they don't qualify for the Champions League. Real Madrid will always bounce back, they are too big of a name to be down for too long.

It is like when United signed Pogba and Ibra IIRC. They did not qualify for UCL and Pogba was hot property at the time. Yes Pogba was a lot younger but Hazard still has a few years to play at the very top. It would help if they did not qualify but yeah, I don't think he will be exactly resistant to a move there. However, I am still sure they will get in top 4 in La Liga, 100%.

1 hour ago, STATS said:

It is like when United signed Pogba and Ibra IIRC. They did not qualify for UCL and Pogba was hot property at the time. Yes Pogba was a lot younger but Hazard still has a few years to play at the very top. It would help if they did not qualify but yeah, I don't think he will be exactly resistant to a move there. However, I am still sure they will get in top 4 in La Liga, 100%.

Definitely, none of the top teams in La Liga have been consistent this season, Real Madrid will find a run of form eventually and it will be enough to get a top 4 finish. It's actually more fun to watch than the Premier League at the moment. It's only 10 points between 1st and 14th, unlike the Premier League which already has a massive gaps in the table.

53 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

It seemed like yesterday when he got the ball no one made any movement for him to pass to, it's like they all stood and waited for him to create on his own.

He's a goner if we dont sign better players to help him out.......he is in his peak years now and needs better players to help him and team to go higher places.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:26, Strider6003 said:

If Hazard needs help it is players down the left like Alonso and Kovacic that likely need looking at or replacing. 

We just have many holes to remedy.......and it seems we have offered Eden 300K a week.......but he waits to see whats up. We absolutely must land in the top 4 or he is gone, and we must buy better players where there are needed.......fail at both and he will go and I for one wont berudge him.

2 minutes ago, DannyVblue said:

That Jamie Spencer is an absolute nobody. 100% made up story.

Precisely. A writer for 90min football, also known as a clickbait site. I feel hazard will sign later on in the season, when Madrid get relegated and we have top 4 secured :wink:

3 minutes ago, atomis said:

300K is nothing for a player like him........Sterling is on more,....Ozil gets more etc.......and the papers in Madrid claim Eden is a done deal. 100M plus player which likely is Kova. If so, RM wins and we lose.

Kante signed his for £290000, Hazard would get £10k more per week, I'm hoping that this is like a promise to spend and invest in the squad, new midfielder and a striker...maybe I'm too positive?

Otherwise if what you say is true, it would be the worst deal ever, if Hazard was lets say in Napoli they would never let him go for only 100m...fk

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Kante signed his for £290000, Hazard would get £10k more per week, I'm hoping that this is like a promise to spend and invest in the squad, new midfielder and a striker...maybe I'm too positive?

Otherwise if what you say is true, it would be the worst deal ever, if Hazard was lets say in Napoli they would never let him go for only 100m...fk

I refuse to believe it.......our board is rather inept but this would be horrible.......like RM would sell Eden for the same amount, f**k no they would. They probably will sell Bale for that nevermind Eden. I like you hope the Club have assured him quality players to help him out.

Dtr1BHEWoAYJTTz.jpg:large

Hazard was the reason why we were winning games we are now losing or drawing earlier in the season. Sarri needs to wake up and stop handicapping his star player next to Morata and Willian. Anytime Hazard - Morata - Willian start, we only ever get negative results.

We need to stick to Hazard - Giroud- Pedro like Klopp sticks to his front line and stop rotating like Pep does. We simply don't have the horses in attack for any sort of rotation in PL games. Morata and Willian should start in the Europa league and league cup from now on. That's their level 

https://en.as.com/en/2018/12/05/football/1544017500_938845.html

Real Madrid now have a deal in place with Eden Hazard as they bid to sign the Belgian from Chelsea next season, according to a report on Spanish radio. Onda Madrid says that, after a summer of flirtation between club and player, the LaLiga giants have agreed terms with Hazard, 27, whose Blues contract runs out in 2020.

Chelsea after 170m euros, Madrid keen on Kovacic part-exchange

However, Chelsea will not let Hazard go easily. The Premier League club value the attacking midfielder at around 170m euros, a fee that Madrid - who are thought to be eyeing a part-exchange deal involving Mateo Kovacic - would not be willing to shell out for a player entering the final year of his contract.

im half dead and zombied but wtf

Edited by KeepCalmCarryOn

Looks a shadow of the player that came into the season on a hot streak and was influencing games every time he touched the ball. 

He's drifting around the pitch, dropping really deep, floating over to the right leaving big empty games in our left hand side but not really doing much of note when he's receiving the ball in those other areas. 

I know he's not going to put in 10/10 performances every game but we seem to give him free license on the pitch. When you do that for a player they need to be taking the game by the horns. 

Thought he looked good last night - not a 10/10 but still good. Difference now to earlier in the season is he isn't finding the back of the net and as we don't have strikers we can rely on with Hazard's goals drying up we are now experiencing what we all feared. 

I’ll be devastated the day he goes. He is the only player that is keeping us a top team, I’m fearing as soon as he goes we’ll plummet to a 4th place contenders for a long time instead of going for trophies every 2 years.

My god the team will look really grim without him. A huge summer for us.

Got say Hazard's form has dropped off quite significantly in the last month or so, when was the last time he scored? I know he had problems, but unlikely his team mates he's only playing league game, so fatigue is not an excuse. He's still running the ball, but quite easily marked out in recent games. Maybe it's a form thing, or is the contract talk start getting into his head. We all want him to stay, but to make him the most highly paid player in the league, we'd expect to see him contribute more.