Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Remarkable how much people can take banter the wrong way.

Mark my words, if it comes to pass and we sell Eden Hazard to PSG over the summer we are talking a f**king astronomical fee and or Edinson Cavani.

What happens to Thorgan Hazard as well? I call serious bullsh*t.

If hazard goes anywhere in the future it will be to Madrid, where his idol zidane is...don't think it will happen yet, but do fear it will in a few years time...we all know Madrid resort to every trick in the book to unsettle players and I've always suspected hazard sees chelsea as a stepping stone...don't hold it against him, think he's quality, but think Madrid has always been his dream...

So enjoy him while it lasts...way he's going, he could be first 100m player..if we get that then we have had a big victory..hope I'm proved wrong cos if he stays, it's even better

Speaking of Real.  If Bale is worth 80 Million to them, I think we're going to be close to that for Eden.

Real are always a threat of poaching the best talent throughout Europe, and they very well may come for Eden.  IF they do, they better have their wallets wide open; and we could use that money quite effectively, I am sure.  BTW, that's not me advocating we sell him, not at all.

How gutted would people actually be if we sold him for 80 million and got 2 very good strikers in ? Would it really be that bad? I'm not advocating it at all but the ball is in our park here , Eden doesn't go anywhere this summer unless the fee is absolutely ridiculous - I'm thinking it would have to be at least 80 . 

I don't. This continual PSG talk/linkage is somewhat frustrating.

Well it's just something you are going to have to deal with because talks about clubs bidding for Hazard will go on throughout his Chelsea career. It's just the way the media are and they ain't going to change when they know it gets peoples attention. I just ignore these things, 90% of what the media say is false anyway.

The media are at fault for a lot of things, but not on this occasion...psg wanted hazard in the first place, tried to sign him last summer and are clearly trying again...yes it makes a good story for them, but we better get used to hazard being linked with moves away because every top club wants him

How gutted would people actually be if we sold him for 80 million and got 2 very good strikers in ? Would it really be that bad? I'm not advocating it at all but the ball is in our park here , Eden doesn't go anywhere this summer unless the fee is absolutely ridiculous - I'm thinking it would have to be at least 80 . 

I would be very gutted.

• 4 weeks later...

Guest RFC_CFC

Hazard post-Atletico to beIN Sports:

"Chelsea are not made to play football. Chelsea are made to play on the counter."

Not sure how to take that....

It's likely a mistranslation if it's from beIN sport (france). Anyone know the quote in french? If it was in english though then I'd be more... idk what the word is but confused/surprised? 

Edited by MANoWAR

This is frustration of Hazard,typical him...In the past this was his problem with the red devils...

The most players will hide after they know they made a individual mistake,but he always has to counter this with a kind of provacation language...

Hate me now as a Belgian...Hazard crucial mistake,Coutois our property but celebrating against us... He better keep his target clean at the world cup!

Man I hate these kind of nights...

Edited by Belgian_SW6_Lover

This is frustration of Hazard,typical him...In the past this was his problem with the red devils...

The most players will hide after they know they made a individual mistake,but he always has to counter this with a kind of provacation language...

Hate me now as a Belgian...Hazard crucial mistake,Coutois our property but celebrating against us... He better keep his target clean at the world cup!

Man I hate these kind of nights...

The Red Devils. That's the Belgian squad, right?

I was sat here for a while thinking 'Why has Eden got a problem with Manchester United?!'