Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Carlo Fan, a bloke on twitter who is pretty good for Chelsea news, has stated how Eden doesn't even have a FIFA appointed agent at this point, so lull talk of him leaving are nonsense

Feel like what Hazard was trying to say was lost in translation/the papers hate us and want to see Eden move so they'll twist his words as much as they can.

Was expecting that sort of thing from VERY small news outlets (websites and such), but I was watching the Juve game last night on Fox Sports (stream) and they pulled up the 'quote' and said something like we're in a decline.

f**king grade-a nonsense, these people are actually paid to speak such drivel.

We should already have them.

We have Willain, Schurrle, Oscar and Salah....add in Hazard and there 'should' be enough there to chip in.

I have been so dissapointed with Oscar and Willain in that regard, they just havent chipped in with Hazard this season.

We have spent an absolute fortune on attacking mids and for only one to be doing his job is a bit of a worry.

I guess all this stuff about creativity is no news to Jose, as he obviously has more insight into what he believes he needs than we do. I expect him to sign a couple of midfielders over the summer, including a creative one. Mata may not work hard off the ball, but i am sure there's many other creative players who are, or will be willing to. The club have scouts everywhere, and lets not forget that they were the ones who found Mata, so if they are able to find him, they can certainly find someone on that level again. 

Edited by enigma

I guess all this stuff about creativity is no news to Jose, as he obviously has more insight into what he believes he needs than we do. I expect him to sign a couple of midfielders over the summer, including a creative one. Mata may not work hard off the ball, but i am sure there's many other creative players who are, or will be willing to. The club have scouts everywhere, and lets not forget that they were the ones who found Mata, so if they are able to find him, they can certainly find someone on that level again. 

Mata was playing for Valencia and we only signed him after the gunners messed up. Wouldnt celebrate that one.

We need to get Oscar creating and not just trying to score. Willian is great defensively but he needs to change drastically in the attacking area.

I'm usually the worst when it comes to believing 'Hazard's babysitter told the pet dog' stories but this is ridiculous, taken well out of context as was the 'if my wife says we go to Paris' or whatever it was quote. The media have been trying to unsettle our players/fans for years.

I do agree with Hazard for whatever he said... Our game style under Mourinho is horrible simply unwatchable against quality oppositions or away from home.. I know we are getting results but still.

And if somehow a team scores early against us we struggle and struggle to break them down especially against small teams like C.Palace and we couldn't break down a lowly Sunderland at home! Gosh.

But still let's hope we'll be better next season. #InMourinhoWeTrust.

I do agree with Hazard for whatever he said... Our game style under Mourinho is horrible simply unwatchable against quality oppositions or away from home.. I know we are getting results but still.

And if somehow a team scores early against us we struggle and struggle to break them down especially against small teams like C.Palace and we couldn't break down a lowly Sunderland at home! Gosh.

If you don't like it don't watch it, no-one is forcing you to and frankly you come across as an ungrateful grub when you complain about us winning but not in the style you personally would like.

If you don't like it don't watch it, no-one is forcing you to and frankly you come across as an ungrateful grub when you complain about us winning but not in the style you personally would like.

That's harsh. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and let's face it, our billionaire owner has made it clear many times that he doesn't just want success but entertaining football.

But I do think Mourinho will look to acheive that in time, just as he did first time around with the likes of Robben, Duff, Eider and Joey Cole. It will take time and once he has the foundations of a tight and sound defence and DM, then hopefully the rest will come.

Many of us don't want to see us win things if its grounding out 1-0's every week - not long term anyway. That's fine to begin with but you have to have the ambition to acheive success with a bit more flair and style.

That's harsh. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and let's face it, our billionaire owner has made it clear many times that he doesn't just want success but entertaining football.

But I do think Mourinho will look to acheive that in time, just as he did first time around with the likes of Robben, Duff, Eider and Joey Cole. It will take time and once he has the foundations of a tight and sound defence and DM, then hopefully the rest will come.

Many of us don't want to see us win things if its grounding out 1-0's every week - not long term anyway. That's fine to begin with but you have to have the ambition to acheive success with a bit more flair and style.

Yeah I've never heard him say that  :smile: .

Hear hear! And, more importantly, it was that same 'football purist' attitude that helped Jose out the door the first time. It can not be allowed to happen again.

Further clarification on hazard here...only thing Jose's not happy about was eden's poor tracking back on Wednesday night, which is fair enough really

Asked if he was happy with the Belgian's defensive commitment, Mourinho told reporters: "No, I'm not happy. He needs to improve."

The Portuguese boss played down the reported quotes where Hazard had appeared to claim that the Blues boss doesn't set his side up to play football and that it was difficult always being asked to do everything by himself.

But a defiant Mourinho is adamant that the quotes were taken out of context. He continued: "First of all I listened to the interview. The words are completely different than some media was bringing.

"The context is completely transformed. The media was reporting that he was being critical but there's nothing critical in what he says."

It's got to the point where i wish our players would just completely stop talking to these people altogether. I am getting sick of the crap they are constantly coming up with every week, it's draining and ruins my enjoyment of football.

I would usually stay away from this sh*t but it's hard when they keep going on about these things just before football matches, in commentaries, even when i go to check up on football news on BBC / TalkSport there is something negative to do with Chelsea.

I look forward to the media printing out of context Jose's quotes about them printing hazards quotes out of context.

Jose hits back at Hazard... seriously, but they couldn't make the article seem like he actually was. 

Go back to the homeless shelter you drunk