Eden Hazard

big blue

On 19/05/2019 at 16:18, robdog said:
Real Madrid 0-2 Real Betis
Maybe there is still a chance The Mighty Eden remains at Chelsea :blush2:

Oh god, please walk Zidane. I believe he is the biggest attraction for Hazard - He walks, Real will look a mess. He might decide to stay.

Its the hope that kills you.

3 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Oh god, please walk Zidane. I believe he is the biggest attraction for Hazard - He walks, Real will look a mess. He might decide to stay.

Is this even a thing? Has anyone else reported this? Surely must make him question the move, but whether it'll stop him or not- I doubt it.

Assuming we get the ban frozen over the summer, surely we could get Bale on loan? It’s clear they want rid of him. Wouldn’t be keen on a permanent deal but a loan for 1 year would be decent if Real would pay some of his wages. 

A lot of “ifs” in there i know but could be an option and freshen up the attack. 

Edited by JM7

15 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Even just looking at this article should make Eden reconsider. Within a year or two he's likely to be working under a different manager that may not favour him. 

£130m would be a ridiculously good price, all things considered. Id still rather keep him obviously, especially if we cant sign anyone, but it would gives a decent war chest when we can eventually enter the market. 

I'm of the belief we need about £300m as we are 4/5 players off competing with city and liverpool. If we can ship out Morata, Bakayoko, Batshuayi, Alonso, snd Willian in the next 12 months, we should be able to generate funds and wages to make some quality signings.

Just hope big Pete is up to the task of getting the right players.

4 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I read they will pay £86m and we want £100m, this is Hazard who has been a great servant to us over 7 years. Just hope we don't mess him around.

The last thing we want is a top player still here with a bad attitude.

So we should just let him go regardless if our price is met or not? We aren’t asking for 500m here you know.

He is under contract and he should honour it, just like club has up to now by paying him his vast wages.

2 minutes ago, Blue Exile said:

So we should just let him go regardless if our price is met or not? We aren’t asking for 500m here you know.

He is under contract and he should honour it, just like club has up to now by paying him his vast wages.

Well he can do that and go for a free next year.

Yet for me he is not a one season wonder that gets a better offer, he has been here 7 seasons.

I think we owe him a little bit of goodwill.

9 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Yet for me he is not a one season wonder that gets a better offer, he has been here 7 seasons.

We shouldn't be selling him cheaper due to goodwill, if Real want him they need to pay the going rate.

I can't find a video from this season where Eden is basically saying that if he leaves it'll be only if Chelsea is satisfied with the fee.

Hope he won't force it at any costs if those f**kers won't meet Marina's demanded price. Go Marina, f**k'em up.

2 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

If he goes on a free, so be it. Rather that than us bending over for Real or some misplaced ‘Goodwill’.

He is a world class player in his prime, and a key member of our best starting 11...and HE wants out. We should get the amount we are due. Nobody is bigger than the badge.

Edited by Blue Exile