big blue

Eden Hazard

It happens just move on and build on what we have. Absolutely guarantee we will get Real Madrid in the CL at some point or Juventus if Sarri joins them

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

You sure about that?

We won a couple of titles, an FA Cup and EL since then, so yes, we've done quite well, given the circumstances. Anyway, this is Hazard thread, so let's leave it at that.

Edited by abramovich

He's obviously seen how well his mate Tibo's move has gone and been tempted away.

Gutted, but truly grateful for the 7 years' service he's given us. An absolute joy to watch.

A genuine Chelsea legend who will always be revered.

To be honest, when he first came, I never expected 7 years, did any of you? I thought 3-4 and he's off, especially with the way he was talking at Lillie and his ambition to play for Real after. I think he really liked it here, good luck Eden. 

However, I think many of us will be wanting him back instantly when the season starts, I expect us to struggle a lot without him. 

Absolutely no hard feelings, just sad we won't have Eden with the team. In all honesty he is amazing person and footballer. Selfless and always a joke in his mind. Real Madrid are so lucky. They will love him there as they should. 

Just read Eden's statement and it brought tears in my eyes. 

Posted (edited)

The worst thing is we've never gotten to see his true attacking prowess -- a player of his calibre deserved to be playing alongside the KDB/Aguero/Silva/Sanchez (prime) of the sporting world with those players supporting him instead of carrying us year after year --  now, we get to see that. Just unfortunately not with us. 

Edited by MANoWAR

Posted (edited)

The worst thing is we've never gotten to see his true attacking prowess -- a player of his calibre deserved to be playing alongside the KDB/Aguero/Silva/Sanchez (prime) of the sporting world with those players supporting him instead of carrying us year after year.  now, we get to see that. Just unfortunately not with us. 

Edited by MANoWAR

Really gutted to see him going. Thanks and all, but not wishing him good luck at Real Madrid. Enjoy my great city but I wish you no good luck from the football perspective as that would mean Real Madrid won leagues, Champions and Cups and i'll never wish that in my entire life. 

A truely class act, on and off the pitch. He will be greatly missed. I hope he has the chance to return to the Bridge as a Real Madrid player, and I have no doubt he will get a great reception. Thanks for 7 great years Eden!

Class from Eden. I'd like to think his new number 7 is connected to his 7 years at Chelsea ?

Hats off to Marina as well, seeing reports that the maximum fee could rise to £150m