big blue

Eden Hazard

26 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Have a feeling he will go there and not fit their game, not that he will return to the Bridge though.

Maybe. 

There was a Sky Sports article the other day. Don't know where they came from but it said they plan to use him on the right in a 4-3-3 or as a second striker in a 4-4-2.

No idea how this is gonna work.

35 minutes ago, JM7 said:

I think it’s made it worse by that snake Tibo posting a picture saying welcome to Madrid. Grrr..

I wish i hadn't seen that picture of him smiling like a true c**t

and then red this sh*t

Bienvenido al mejor club del mundo!!! 

D8fbiWsXkAAYMhh.png:large

"One day I will be able to sit down over a beer and talk about or laugh with pride about my missed penalty that set up my header to win the league against Palace or those goals against Tottenham, Arsenal or Liverpool." 

giphy.gif

F*ck me, I had prepared for this and it still hit me hard. Goodbye Eden, all the best in life! Win the Ballon D'Or!

Well we all knew it was gonna happen but it still hurts, quite simply one of the best players we've seen in a Chelsea shirt (probably the best technically) that I've seen live in all my years going to the bridge and supporting Chelsea.

To top it all off he is a really lovely guy to, been a privilege watching him grow here, good luck Eden!

Fair play, let's be honest this guy deserves the best and we can't offer that. Wether Madrid can is to be seen but I hope he achieves what he's capable of because he's a world beater. Bye eden. 

It's not unexpected, but nonetheless it's still very emotional. Hazard has been the pinnacle of our club for 7 years, so it will take time for us to adjust without him and adapt accordingly.

I wish him nothing but the best, and his farewell statement was dignified and classy. He will always be welcome back to the club and receive a great reception from all supporters.

Good luck Eden and thank you for the memories.

He's now left, but it's great that he's left on his and our terms, and I'm pretty sure no Chelsea fan will begrudge him this move. This is pretty much the perfect way for a player to leave a club. I still think it's the wrong club for him and fully expect those muppet Madrid fans to turn on him because he's not scoring 5 goals a game. 

Edited by dkw

That lanky snake tibo needs a kick in the bollox, such a dislikable character. 

I’m glad it’s over with although it stings will sadly miss him but every chapter comes to an end.

Funny enough I was less upset when frank went probably because he had run his course with us as a top player while Eden still has plenty to give...

Once the sulking clears up will be watching keenly to see what he can do in that white shirt will be a joy to watch I’m sure....c**ts 

22 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

His farewell message is something else.  Not the typical PR crap.  Exceptional in this day and age 

He spoke from the heart.

Goes to show much fondness he has for the club.

No one can begrudge him the move to Madrid, he's been a fantastic player for us.

I understand Madrid is his dream club but they aren't the Galactico's they once were. I just hope the fans don't turn on him when they realise he won't hit Ronaldo or Messi numbers in terms of goals.

We will carry on without him just fine, just as we have done when other big players left.

All the best Eden, good luck in your next challenge.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

I just hope the fans don't turn on him when they realise he won't hit Ronaldo or Messi numbers in terms of goals.

We all know they will but I’m sure his numbers will increase drastically playing in a two team league where he doesn’t get kicked to buggery even two seconds. 

He can have a few seasons in the sun then come home and do a Zola :good2:

Got my tears out, I won't lie.

Thank you for everything Eden, for the way you left us with a lot of respect and love, thank you for playing your best last season for us, thank you for taking us all these seasons and for all the trophies we won.

You will never be forgotten, a Chelsea and Premier League legend. Incredible player, top class and deserves the best.

Thank you Hazard!

Brilliant player, great professional, and always came across as a humble, level-headed individual. I’m glad he will get to fulfill his childhood ambition and hope he has a great time in Madrid.

I‘d love for us to play Real Madrid in the CL next season, with him and Courtois both starting. The difference in the receptions both will get at the Bridge will be most satisfying.

He gets presented to Real Madrid on Thursday, that’s gonna be tough to watch.

I can almost see Chelsea appointing Lampard by Thursday to help try to ease the pain of losing Hazard.

Edited by 2211