Jump to content

big blue

Eden Hazard

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

No way, start an 'Eden at Madrid' topic on there if need be. 

He was Chelsea for hundreds of pages, so it will stay for hundreds of years.

Don't do this to us rob!

fair enough but I am done with The Mighty Eden - nope I didn't watch the Eden Hazard day in Madrid - nope I won't buy a Madrid Hazard kit - I am done with him now - I am not a hater - hell I even dedicated a Homebrew To the Mighty Eden, but I won't follow RM because Hazard is there - I am done with him now

Edited by robdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, robdog said:

fair enough but I am done with The Mighty Eden - nope I didn't watch the Eden Hazard day in Madrid - nope I won't buy a Madrid Hazard kit - I am done with him now - I am not a hater - hell I even dedicated a Homebrew To the Mighty Eden, but I won't follow RM because Hazard is there - I am done with him now

We love Chelsea Eden, and are only marginally interested in Madrid Eden, right rob?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Chin up, he’ll be back when he realises the Real fans are a bunch of c**ts and he longs for the proper support he got at Chelsea. 

I read that they were already moaning that Mbappe wasn't at RM & that RM signed Hazard instead - already not a good sign IMHO

Edited by robdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CL final 2020

RM V CFC

Zidane v Lampard

Hazard scores the winner, runs the full length of the pitch to the chelsea fans and kisses the RM badge, chelsea fans riot, the club is kicked out of Europe, Lampard is sacked, and Mod Stark moves the Eden Hazard thread to the 'football-other teams' forum.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coco said:

CL final 2020

RM V CFC

Zidane v Lampard

Hazard scores the winner, runs the full length of the pitch to the chelsea fans and kisses the RM badge, chelsea fans riot, the club is kicked out of Europe, Lampard is sacked, and Mod Stark moves the Eden Hazard thread to the 'football-other teams' forum.?

I like the ending better where Rudiger takes out Eden with a nasty challenge & gets a red card - Eden can't continue the match - bore 0-0 draw - match is finished on PKs - Kepa does a panenka on the snake to claim Chelsea 2nd European Cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robdog said:

I like the ending better where Rudiger takes out Eden with a nasty challenge & gets a red card - Eden can't continue the match - bore 0-0 draw - match is finished on PKs - Kepa does a panenka on the snake to claim Chelsea 2nd European Cup

but that wont get the eden hazard thread moved mate :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

No way, start an 'Eden at Madrid' topic on there if need be. 

He was Chelsea for hundreds of pages, so it will stay for hundreds of years.

Don't do this to us rob!

 

 

 

What might have to change though, is the banner up top for next season :sad:

Come on now, we can just use some trophy emojis to block out Alonso, the rest can stay ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kev56 said:

He will always be a blue. Always be welcome back at the bridge. 

I find it mad that players (like tibo) make no effort to leave on good terms. It surely affects their earnings long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

He will always be a blue. Always be welcome back at the bridge. 

I find it mad that players (like tibo) make no effort to leave on good terms. It surely affects their earnings long term.

Hourses for courses, Hazard seems like someone who wants to build legacy's wherever he goes so will behave accordingly whereas Tibo see's football as more of a job and will do whatever best suits his personnel circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Argo said:

Hourses for courses, Hazard seems like someone who wants to build legacy's wherever he goes so will behave accordingly whereas Tibo see's football as more of a job and will do whatever best suits his personnel circumstances.

I think it’s personally because Hazards not a massive bell end 

Edited by Chelsbear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chelsbear said:

I think it’s personally because Hazards not a massive bell end 

I don't deny that but I feel Hazard did have his legacy in mind aswell. He see's it as important part of his path, creating history and becoming immortal at his clubs, which is why he made sure he covered his back to make sure no one was able to have any scope to turn on him.

He would never have done a Tibo and gone on strike, but I feel it was his love for the club and wanting to go down in Chelsea folklore is what prevented him being a bit more persistent with his desires in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...