Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Had a peek on Real Madrid forum. What a f*cking scummy club, we should take advantage and offer Real 50m for him.

What we got has been a dud. An absolute embarrassment of a player who looks to be a future cancer like Bale.

Fat bastard. ******** off. Simple as that

sell him as soon as the transfer window open or try to include him in some Mbappe offer ,the guy is absolute trash

we were left without a big name and Hazard (europa league level player)

He disappointed me prolly more than anyone else. Was a huge fan, but this hits hard. He's total sh*t and doesn't give a fck. Than get your fat ass back to chelski.

6 minutes ago, Juan Nil said:

Broke his ankle again, feel sorry for him, things have not gone well, probably miss the Euro's now so will take away the chance to see him shine there. We sold him at a good time tho it seems 

Broke his ankle, holy crap, I didn't know that. Poor guy. His first Madrid season is not going so well, is it. He should never has gone to that sh*tty club.

18 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Broke his ankle, holy crap, I didn't know that. Poor guy. His first Madrid season is not going so well, is it. He should never has gone to that sh*tty club.

Eden will always be welcomed back, same goes for Costa, both were well loved by us all at the club, unlike some others.....

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

Had a peek on Real Madrid forum. What a f*cking scummy club, we should take advantage and offer Real 50m for him.

What we got has been a dud. An absolute embarrassment of a player who looks to be a future cancer like Bale.

Fat bastard. ******** off. Simple as that

sell him as soon as the transfer window open or try to include him in some Mbappe offer ,the guy is absolute trash

we were left without a big name and Hazard (europa league level player)

He disappointed me prolly more than anyone else. Was a huge fan, but this hits hard. He's total sh*t and doesn't give a fck. Than get your fat ass back to chelski.

Asshole fans, they always have been. How can they possibly expect any player to perform well when that player has picked up three serious injuries in one season? If I was a footballer, their fans alone would put me off every wanting to join the club. I can't believe Bale has put up with them for so long. You would win a lot playing for Real Madrid, but when you look back, surely your memories would be a bit tainted because of the way your own fans have treated you.

Even Ronaldo, arguably their greatest ever player, has had the same treatment from them at times.

On 19/11/2019 at 20:32, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Does anyone get the impression Hazards popularity has fallen off a cliff since leaving for Madrid? Even the die hard Hazard fans on here seem just like almost it’s a breath of fresh air that the teams more cohesive and we are better off without, not just that but the general football population and pundits and ex players (wenger, Mikel, etc) saying a few negative things about his attitude. is that just the moving to Real effect? That there that disliked from the way they take team’s star players that the player get seen as a mercenary? Can’t help feel abit sorry for Eden it’s like in 6 months he’s gone from top 5 in the world to everyone saying your fat, lazy, unmotivated. His forms poor at Real and Marca are slating him, and the Chelsea fans are sort of thinking there better off without you I know how much they get paid but it must be really difficult for someone to take all the twitter idiots aswell. 

I think he is just unlucky with injuries and what is worse they happen after a big money move.

From the Real Madrid angle they were already unhappy seeing Bale as overpaid and either underperforming or not playing there as he saves his energy and focus for Wales and golf. He barely speaks Spanish too.

Guess Hazard will pick up the language much faster than Bale yet the sooner he can produce some electric play the better as then they will back off.

Edited by strider6004

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...