No Hazard throughout a lot of the season, and they still win the league. If that happened to Hazard in 2015 or 2017, I don't think we would have won either of our league titles. I wonder if that is down to La Liga being a two teams league or Real Madrid's current team being better than both of our title winning teams

6 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

No Hazard throughout a lot of the season, and they still win the league. If that happened to Hazard in 2015 or 2017, I don't think we would have won either of our league titles. I wonder if that is down to La Liga being a two teams league or Real Madrid's current team being better than both of our title winning teams

Hazard was our best player yet he is not necessarily Real's best player.

Barca's top men, Messi and Suarez are old by football standards at 33.

Just had a look at Real's last 6 matches the winning margin was just one goal in 5 of them.

On 18/07/2020 at 04:06, PloKoon13 said:

Picture of Eden Hazard by himself, with nobody else, with the La Liga trophy:

EdFdzexWoAA0dQN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seems like Hazard celebrated with his pet snake.  How nice of him

On 17/07/2020 at 22:22, jack h said:

Now that he's got that out the way does he fancy coming home?

I love him but no. He's become injury phrone and we're building our next great team, plus him returning would mean Pulisic will have to move to the right alas reducing his effectiveness.

It's a shame he never won the CL with us but he left at the perfect time. 

On 18/07/2020 at 03:17, Scott Harris said:

Hazard carried his teams in his previous 3 titles as a player, if anyone deserves to win one while doing little it's him.

• 1 month later...