Eden Hazard

big blue

I mean, I get why MADrid people are annoyed at him. I wouldn't be thrilled if it was flipped or if I was a fan of Madrid. But at the same time, if you know Eden, that's just who he is. Probably shouldn't be laughing it up with knee slappers 13 seconds after you've been knocked out, but also those are his friends. They're gonna run him out of Madrid aren't they

Posted (edited)

Real Madrid Fans who are having a go at Hazard and the Spanish Media can f**k Off

If they are looking to point fingers then they've got 10 other players who failed to turn up across 2 legs whilst being physically fit and had game time under their belts, not Hazards fault that your midfield was pocketed by Kante and unable to provide him with any sort of service.

Edited by Imran_CFC

Being angry at Hazard is one thing but they need to realize that it was him and Benzema who were threatening us with their movement. 

The rest just stood back waiting for the ball. 

Not a good look for the fans and other players, but he was just having a joke with old friends. Yes, to annoyed and offended, but get over it. There has to be more than behind the scene, he's probably never fit in at Madrid, and not getting the love he needed. It's his personality, of course he cares about when he's on the field, but after game over he's allowed to chill a bit. I think he's done at Real, still would have him back if he's willing to play a reduced role, I reckon a loan deal is on the table

On 06/05/2021 at 23:19, icecoolguy22 said:

Not a good look for the fans and other players, but he was just having a joke with old friends. Yes, to annoyed and offended, but get over it. There has to be more than behind the scene, he's probably never fit in at Madrid, and not getting the love he needed. It's his personality, of course he cares about when he's on the field, but after game over he's allowed to chill a bit. I think he's done at Real, still would have him back if he's willing to play a reduced role, I reckon a loan deal is on the table

Footballers are robots, never allowed to have any emotions ever, or enjoy themselves in any way if their team loses. Same us us really, I mean when something happens at work which is a bit sh*t or I make a mistake I always sulk and moan and hide when I get home or go to the pub...

8 minutes ago, dkw said:

Footballers are robots, never allowed to have any emotions ever, or enjoy themselves in any way if their team loses. Same us us really, I mean when something happens at work which is a bit sh*t or I make a mistake I always sulk and moan and hide when I get home or go to the pub...

Don't forget the sleepless nights and the purchase of lottery tickets, hoping in vain for that big prize so you can retire... Although someone like Hazard probably has that nest egg :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, CaitlinCFC said:

It hurt reading his recent interview. I think he is trying to get on the right side of Madrid and their fans again.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/01/how-real-madrid-eden-hazard-reacted-chelsea-champions-league-final-win-14682593/

Exactly. He angered a lot of Madrid people the way he acted after their SF defeat at the Bridge. And that press gossip saying he wanted to come back will have made things worse for him.

Edited by Backbiter

He said exactly the right thing, imagine if he raised the possibility of leaving, their fans would burn his shirt in the street. Carlo is the kind of "nice" people manager, pretty sure he would give Hazard a go, unless it's Perez call to sell him.