Eden Hazard

big blue

Mou should play attacking football not park the bus. .that's probably why

Hmm. We did pretty well this season but we did change the approach towards the end of the season...the main thing is we have plan A, plan B and plan C. We didn't with Rafa or with AVB..

Mou should play attacking football not park the bus. .that's probably why

If that is all you think we play then you don't watch us much at all. I have seen us play different styles all season. Away from home against the top sides we play defensive, counter attacking football. At home we play attacking football. It never hurts playing 2 or 3 different styles of football.

You have clearly been taken in by the media or else you wouldn't never have made that post.

Hmm. We did pretty well this season but we did change the approach towards the end of the season...the main thing is we have plan A, plan B and plan C. We didn't with Rafa or with AVB..

Exactly, we started the season much more attacking and were conceding a hell of a lot of goals. Changed the tactics to stop that and keep us in the title race,which worked.

Exactly, we started the season much more attacking and were conceding a hell of a lot of goals. Changed the tactics to stop that and keep us in the title race,which worked.

Interesting to see how we start next season. Do we make another stab on the attacking version or play like we play now..

Hazard will be massively important still no matter how we play. Lets remember he is still relatively young and as we know he is a bit of a jokester. So it is easy to misquote him.

Interesting to see how we start next season. Do we make another stab on the attacking version or play like we play now..

Hazard will be massively important still no matter how we play. Lets remember he is still relatively young and as we know he is a bit of a jokester. So it is easy to misquote him.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing who we sign to fit into the more attacking style Jose attempted earlier this season. Magic already gives us more chance of playing that way, I think a physical striker able to hold the ball up and bring others in is a certainty.

In sky's post match analysis on Monday night, they said we were in top three for shots on goal and goals scored this season, hardly the sign of a team that parks the bus every week...like his first spell, there are bitter people out there that just want to knock everything Jose and chelsea do...

We don't 'park the bus' per se, true bus parking is what we saw at West Ham, 10 men in and around the box with NO intention of attacking whatsoever.

We play with varying defence:attack ratios, I think our default amount is 60:40, when wingers also play as fullbacks and the CAM is also CDM, or if it's Oscar then a box to box defender/attacker.

What people see as Chelsea parking the bus has only happened on a few occasions like against United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Atletico away.

People who say Chelsea park the bus ALL the time are wrong, we do play football, we just have that extra bit of defensive priority.

Funny thing is Real Madrid are being lauded at the moment for using the same tactic...they just have much better players to hit u on the counter, but both games against Bayern they sat deep, defended and then attacked...that's the gameplay Jose introduced there and what he wants to bring here...worked it's best against city as we looked dangerous throughout...we need more support for hazard...as Jose says in papers today, needs a few of the guys to improve, hazard included...need to be far more clinical, not just chances but with final ball too

I watched that Keane and Viera documentary recently, and Keane said that what drove him on was fear, fear of losing. I think that was a big part of what made Ferguson so successful, you knew if you didn't put in 100% you were going to get a right bollocking, so Jose is trying to instill that same fear in his team, he's making sure they know if they make a mistake that they're going to know about it.

Usually I'm on Jose side, but can't agree with his latest criticism on hazard. All the defenders, gk and dm were at fault for that goal, why pointing out hazard? He was unfit, Jose throw him into the deep end, show the man a bit leniency. He's been bailing out all season, we expected goals and assist, now we expect him to play as the extra defender? Get real Jose, your defenders didn't deal with the threat. I'm getting worried with the whole philosophy of attackers must tackle, Jose already got rid of mata for that, whats next ? Jose gave Ronaldo a free pass comes to defending, should cut hazard some slack if he expects the Ronaldo like goal scoring stats.

Usually I'm on Jose side, but can't agree with his latest criticism on hazard. All the defenders, gk and dm were at fault for that goal, why pointing out hazard? He was unfit, Jose throw him into the deep end, show the man a bit leniency. He's been bailing out all season, we expected goals and assist, now we expect him to play as the extra defender? Get real Jose, your defenders didn't deal with the threat. I'm getting worried with the whole philosophy of attackers must tackle, Jose already got rid of mata for that, whats next ? Jose gave Ronaldo a free pass comes to defending, should cut hazard some slack if he expects the Ronaldo like goal scoring stats.

Truly don't get some fans in here! So , it's ok for Eden to run his mouth going all the tactics are wrong and when the Manager cuts him to size he should " cut ...some slack"? Really? SMH.

If Hazard didn't play like Jose wanted he is very welcome to critisize him. Haz is also a star player. He is the player everyone looks to create and score.

He expected him to track his fullback, pretty much what most managers want from they wide players.