Eden Hazard

big blue

Suarez, Isco, Reus?

I don't really see any need to sell when you can add one or two of these guys anyway.

Bringing in another couple of players who are on the same level as Hazard is what we should be thinking about. Schurrle and Willian are a step or two below imo, and don't seem to click as often as Mata did and an in-form Oscar does.

Edited by Foggy

Suarez, Isco, Reus?

I don't really see any need to sell when you can add one or two of these guys anyway.

Bringing in another couple of players who are on the same level as Hazard is what we should be thinking about, to take the team to the next level. Schurrle and Willian are a step or two below imo, and don't seem to click as often as Mata did and an in-form Oscar does.

Who is on the same level as Hazard? Isco? Behave

Reus is up there but Id rather have Hazard

With 100m, more or less, could you not perhaps bring in two of those (Suarez, Reus, Isco) and replace, or even improve on just Hazard alone?

To be honest, I wasn't offering an answer to your question as much I was just musing over names one might consider

No amount of money can replace elite players. I cant believe there are actual chelsea fans whod entertain the idea of selling Hazard. Money doesnt win you trophies, players win you trophies.

I don't think for a second we need to or want to. Spurs proved last year that having £80 mil doesn't guarantee being able to spend it well.

£100 mil would be our f**k off total. An unrealistic ask that PSG could never pay, a lot like Messi's contract release of like £250 million.

Edited by Shotgun883

What is the point if this meaningless FFP, if a team like uber rich PSG, could potentially spend 120 million on two players, get previously fined 49 million, and still stick their 2 fingers up at Platini, and every other Big team in Europe, it sucks tbh...

Shows a distinct lack of Class and dignity, they will need to sell big, or hopefully get booted out of the CL.