Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

You know what, don't get me wrong or anything. But if someone comes with 100m pounds offer for him next summer I'd sell him.

And get Marco Reus for 25m pounds, and Mourinho try to do a Ashley Cole with Alexis Sanchez so we can get him for about 35-40m. And we'll make a good 30-35m profit.

Our wing problem sorted. And I doubt these two wingers will ever leave us.

On a real note: I love Hazard I'd rather keep him and hope he'll improve and be decisive games in and out! And I think he will be the lad has huge potential.

I didn't really notice how many chances he's missed but I've started to realise he misses a lot of one on ones like the one last night. 

Fantastic player, wish he'd be a bit more clinical. He has the ability to be so I've got no worries about him at the moment.

A few papers saying that if Manchester United go all out for Gareth Bale next summer then Real Madrid will likewise go all out for Eden Hazard.

They're really going to have to go beyond "all out" in that case, we're talking a fee of the same if not more than what Bale originally cost.

Edited by Izanagi

Hazard dominated the end of the game yesterday the way a top player need's to, he took responsibility and tried to make things happen, incidentally I kind of think he is wasted out wide, in the center he is almost unstoppable. The penalty asside, He  needs to be more ruthless infrount of goal,9 times out of 10 the likes of robben, ronaldo  and messi bury that chance, Eden is maybe 50% of the time. 

For the penalty the other 3 players would have buried it before the pen ever become a possibility. 

Between Eden, oscar and Willian we have some wanderfull tallents but they need to be more ruthless 

Been saying this since he joined, he's so much better in the middle. 

Problem is now with the way Jose wants the guy in the middle to drop back and cover for Fabregas, it won't really be possible to play Hazard in that role. It's why Willian gets the nod ahead of him in the middle.

He has a long way to go to be world class. The more space he has the worse his decision making gets. If Robben had as much space as Hazard has had this season, like against Man U and Schalke he'd get at least 2 braces. That's the difference. He gets way too much slack, he's currently the iPhone 6+ to Willians iPhone 5.

Off day by him, on another day i'd have expected him to score at least 1 goal from those 3 or 4 chances he got in the first half, that said even on a sh*t day against a defender having his best game in about 5 years (Johnson) he still looked classy.

I won't be too harsh on Hazard, he still drove past Liverpool players at times and 1 or 2 of the blocks were actually really good blocks, another day and he scores at least one of them.

Well he's been poor in taking chances since start of the season. I doubt he would have scored any other day either. He seems to have some mental block in front of goal. I hope he improves he should have scored atleast 2 today and 2 against Maribor but the fact is he didn't.

If he improves it he'll be very well a 30 goal a season player because the amount of chances he creates are too much.

He is just a small smidgen off being on the same level as the big 2.

He creates just as much chances as them

Dribbles just as much, or even more than both of them

Is just as quick over 10-15 yards

Just as strong

Just as good a passer

+

Perfect touch

Inventive

Hard working

Just lacking that finishing instinct in-front of goal...if he can just up his output in that regard he would be a 'goal-a-game' player for sure given all the chances he creates for himself. At 23 he's still got so much more time to improve in that regard...managed by the best manager on the planet and surrounded by some of the best players as well...i'm sure it'll come eventually.

Im sorry but as much as I love eden I cant say hes worth more then bale. More talented player maybe but bales out put at spurs and now at madrid is superb. Talent is all well and good but it needa goals and assists at end of it

Pretty sure that's the point people here are making.

no one said Bale is far away from their level either. But unlike Bale, Hazard doesn't have genuine technical deficiencies that will stop him from reaching their level.

Right now Hazard is equaling or bettering Ronaldo and Messi in certain aspects of the game - dribbling, chances created, shots on goal etc etc etc, but falling short in final numbers for goals and assists, albeit 5 goals and 6 assists in 15 games is hardly disappointing.

A few tweaks to his game in-front of goal and he will be a goal machine. Maybe he'll just end up being the same player he is right now for the rest of his career, a world class player but never "the" guy, still not a bad career is it? But at 23 years young, you only have to assume he will adjust and make improvements to his finishing....once he does he will be unstoppable.

Edited by MTF

Eden is my favorite player so I wouldn't swap him either. But if I put all bias aside, I would say Neymar and Sanchez are both probably a level above him right now.

I'd say Neymar yes, Sanchez not sure.

Gareth Bale is better though.

no one said Bale is far away from their level either. But unlike Bale, Hazard doesn't have genuine technical deficiencies that will stop him from reaching their level.

Right now Hazard is equaling or bettering Ronaldo and Messi in certain aspects of the game - dribbling, chances created, shots on goal etc etc etc, but falling short in final numbers for goals and assists, albeit 5 goals and 6 assists in 15 games is hardly disappointing.

A few tweaks to his game in-front of goal and he will be a goal machine. Maybe he'll just end up being the same player he is right now for the rest of his career, a world class player but never "the" guy, still not a bad career is it? But at 23 years young, you only have to assume he will adjust and make improvements to his finishing....once he does he will be unstoppable.

how many of those goals are pen's.

Don't wan't to nock him to much because he is a fantastic player but as Jose say's he needs to start putting the numbers on the bored 

I'd say Neymar yes, Sanchez not sure.

Gareth Bale is better though.

Sanchez scored 19 in La liga last season including in the biggest matches. Performed at the world cup too. And now is adapting to the Premier league like its nothing. We can all see the talent in Hazard, but he hasn't done anything yet to be put at that level.

He has 2 goals from open play and 3 from penalty spot. And he has 3 assits not 5 we don't count penalty earned as an assist I think.