I don't mean to sound harsh but you're about 12/18 months late with these comments. It was a bigger issue just after he arrived. There is clear progression in his game so I have no idea how people can be critical of him now and not earlier. If he put away every easy chance he's had (due to great movement) in the last 8 games he'd have about 8/9 goals.

As I said in my last post I think he took players on far more when he first arrived than now and looked far more confident doing so. I don't remember him stuttering in front of the opposition then passing sideways as often as he does now.

There may have been some progression in his game since joining but he definitely isn't living up to his obvious potential and isn't making the impact on games he's capable of. Part of that may be a lack of confidence (I don't know why he'd be lacking in confidence right now) which would probably explain some of the poor finishing recently.

As I said in my last post I think he took players on far more when he first arrived than now and looked far more confident doing so. I don't remember him stuttering in front of the opposition then passing sideways as often as he does now.

There may have been some progression in his game since joining but he definitely isn't living up to his obvious potential and isn't making the impact on games he's capable of. Part of that may be a lack of confidence (I don't know why he'd be lacking in confidence right now) which would probably explain some of the poor finishing recently.

Not sure I would agree with that. He has gone past defenders for fun at times this season. Look at the way he won the penalty against Arsenal where he took 3 defenders out in one run and I have seen him do that many times. However, for whatever reason, he just didn't do it once against Sunderland and it was really frustrating to see when you know what he is capable of. But all players have off days so let's just hope he is back to his best against Spu*rs.

Not sure I would agree with that. He has gone past defenders for fun at times this season. Look at the way he won the penalty against Arsenal where he took 3 defenders out in one run and I have seen him do that many times. However, for whatever reason, he just didn't do it once against Sunderland and it was really frustrating to see when you know what he is capable of. But all players have off days so let's just hope he is back to his best against Spu*rs.

It's exactly what he did against Arsenal that i want to see him doing every game, he's fantastic at it. When he goes on a run like that it usually results in something for us.

That may be true if you're just basing it on the last match but from the beginning of the season he has had as many dribbles/take-ons as he's ever had while here. He has also been more aggressive with his shooting. In his first season and a half here, he had one of the lowest crosses/game ratios of any top winger, which I felt was a major problem when trying to impact a game. But now he is statistically the highest rated player in the league and he's had a major impact in most of our games.

Now I'm not saying he has fulfilled his potential, because he and Jose know he hasn't (and have said as much in the media). But what I'm seeing is someone right on the cusp of the elite level. Once his conversion rate improves he will be unstoppable.

He wasn't even a shadow of himself in the same fixture last season. I thought the Sunderland defence would have been petrified of his mere presence for that reason alone.

It's a shame but it shouldn't aggravate us. We've only dropped 6 points this season so far. A good performance and a win against the Spuds tomorrow would be brilliant.

Hazard has killer acceleration and speed. Every time I watch a Chelsea game and he's making a run down the flank his legs are a blur. He can also move about as fast with the ball as without. Maybe this is just every footballer and I never noticed it but his speed is awfully impressive.

You think he is a bit selfish on the ball? I don't I've ever seen Hazard be selfish on the ball, I was screaming for him to shoot but he ended up passing to Costa and we scored.

Still though I wish he would shoot more, I know he has a cannon of a left foot. Look at his goals against Stoke and Villa in his first season.