Would be nice to see another of the young players succeed from their loan and be promoted to the first team.

I've only seen highlights of Thorgan but he looks to have good technique.

He'll be a good age if he does come back to Chelsea and its what Jose said about players being ready for Chelsea at 22/23 once they've gained good experience from loans.

I mean he cant be any worse than Salah so what do we have to lose? And if it help keep Eden around, all the better!

I think Eden wins more than his fair share of fouls, most big clubs at some stage bemoan their star player isn't protected by the refs.

He was the most fouled player in Europe before we signed him, now I think that statistic counts only if he has won a freekick and penalty, not just any foul. If that is the case I don't think he has been the most fouled player since he has been here, if so I have heard absolutely nothing about it surprisingly.

He was denied a lot of penalties in his first season only because he won about 3 in his first 3 games I think, so the referees were very strict at any other appeals after that. As of now I think he does win a fair share of fouls but he does get targeted a lot, the Bardlsey challenge this season, had Hazard of been injured from that we would never hear the end of it from supporters on here lets be honest.

Yeah because we never had the ball.

Biggest issue of the game Jack, if we can't keep the ball then we aren't going to do anything with it.

Fabregas was a wasteful choice in the end because how can be effective if we can't get him on the ball often enough to pick Hazard and Costa through. They had a 3 man defence and Can was still going down the wings.

Something we need to improve on when we set up like that. We will probably do it some more depending on how many CL away games we get, so I expect us to actually keep the ball this time and not crumble under the pressure. Some of the sloppy passing especially from our best players like Matic was ridiculous.