Zola, I've seen you say that he's going to leave before I believe. Is there any reason for this other than 'Madrid get any player they want'? Does he seem like a player who is not very loyal?

I would be willing to bet that he'll be here in 5 years time, never mind 2 years.

Nothing more than a gut feeling to be honest. I think Mourinho coaching him has a massive influence and I think I read his dad encouraged him to stay under Mourinbo as he's the best. We all know contracts mean very little these days other than getting more money for the player, offsetting the hurt! I can see doing one more season and then once the transfer ban of Barca is lifted and Madrid get itchy fingers they will both be battling for him.

I'm just being a pessimist about it to minimise the disappointment if and when he goes !

You can deal with it when that happens (although its not going to). Can't be a football fan and not have disappointments. But enjoy him for now, and believe that he will stay here till he retires and be one of our greatest players and biggest legends ever.  

Sure, Real or Barca might come for him after he's won his second Ballon d'Or, but we would be the most successful club in the world by that point, so why would he want to leave?

"Hazard gave his word to #CFC at the end of December. The club stated a large increase in his salary to more than €250,000 per week (HLN)"

"While many await the official announcement of Eden Hazard's new agreement, there is absolutely no panic at Chelsea. (HLN)"

"Contract extensions, as in London, are not always announced immediately. Article uses Kompany and Courtois, as similar cases (HLN)"

"Real Madrid are one of the few clubs that can afford a fee & wage demands of Hazard. They remain a fan but have other priorities (HLN)"

"Real Madrid remain a fan, but the priority is Marco Reus. Eternal interest from #PSG, but the French are not an option for Hazard (HLN)"

All tweets via @ChelsTransfer

You can deal with it when that happens (although its not going to). Can't be a football fan and not have disappointments. But enjoy him for now, and believe that he will stay here till he retires and be one of our greatest players and biggest legends ever.

Sure, Real or Barca might come for him after he's won his second Ballon d'Or, but we would be the most successful club in the world by that point, so why would he want to leave?

There's the spirit, a couple more titles and another good showing or two in the champions league I can't see why we can't be considered as desirable place to play as real or Barca. Especially when you consider the EPL as a whole is a more competitive league than la liga.