Thoughts on Avram Grant possibly becoming advisor for Abramovic?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Don't really know what Grand did here apart from coaching us and don't really know what Emenalo brings to the club but if Roman needs a guy who he can talk to about football and if Grant is able to steer his decisionmaking into something smart I don't see any harm in him coming back.

I'm pretty sure Emenalo and Grant are good friends. Didn't Emenalo come in when Grant was manager?

Avi seems like a decent bloke but I don't think he is the answer long term. Like others have said he is a yes man appointment for Roman. We need a real football mastermind in charge and then we need to let them get on with their job.

If the club decides to give Benitez the nudge before the season is over I would rather we give Steve Holland and Adi Viveash the chance to run things for the rest of the season. But I'm pretty sure Benitez will be here for the rest of the season at this point. Only way I can see him going earlier is if we have a bad run of league results in the next month.

As an israeli, i would love to see one doing good overboard, BUT - when you deserve it and when it comes to you according to your ablities. avram grant is no more than a man with alot of connections. i would HATE him being here again. this man was a major part in the relegation of TWO teams. i'd rather have benitez and im not kidding at all, benitez might be dumb and a boring manager but he came here as a result of what he achived in the past, Avram is the exact opposit. opportunist in his glory.

As an israeli, i would love to see one doing good overboard, BUT - when you deserve it and when it comes to you according to your ablities. avram grant is no more than a man with alot of connections. i would HATE him being here again. this man was a major part in the relegation of TWO teams. i'd rather have benitez and im not kidding at all, benitez might be dumb and a boring manager but he came here as a result of what he achived in the past, Avram is the exact opposit. opportunist in his glory.

Under Avram, we were a slip by Terry away from winning the Champions League. Whilst I doubt he played a huge part in that run, you still have to give him some credit for holding everything together after Jose's departure. That's more than you could ever say for fatty Benitez.

Under Avram, we were a slip by Terry away from winning the Champions League. Whilst I doubt he played a huge part in that run, you still have to give him some credit for holding everything together after Jose's departure. That's more than you could ever say for fatty Benitez.

he got jose's team. i could do it better than him. he didnt do nothing to give him credit for somthing at all. he has no skills, not as a manager nor as an advisor or anything football related. the man made his way through connections, and as much as i hate benitez you cant say the same thing about him.

giving him any position in the club will be a disappointment for me, instead of going forward it will be a huge step back.