Hello from Geordie Land !

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

:smile: Thanks for your warm welcome!

As you know, the Geordies love their footie with a passion, but the teams up here just don't cut it with me.

Oh Moi - I'm a bonnie lass, not a lad! :smile:

NO!!!  All my life (nearly) I have wanted to meet a Geordie lad who will call me "bonnie lass" !  I think I have come across one and now I discover I have been making advances to another bonnie lass!  My street cred will never live this down!

But hey!  We need more lasses on here, so you are doubly welcome!  ::ChELSeAFaN::

You're absolutely right - we need more lasses to strike up an equal balance with the guys. I'm sure they already know we are just as opinionated and outspoken as they can be at times. And I love my footie with a passion, and my 'new' team - so proud to be blue!

You're absolutely right - we need more lasses to strike up an equal balance with the guys. I'm sure they already know we are just as opinionated and outspoken as they can be at times. And I love my footie with a passion, and my 'new' team - so proud to be blue!

Hey, it only takes a few of us to be equal to them, you know! 

Here's a few pointers to correct speech for you:

They are opinionated - we are right.

They are outspoken - we are articulate.

Already like the fact you spell YOU RE properly......By the way....How comes i cant find one of those little thinggys on my comp that stands in for the A

Edited by Mike Carefree

Already like the fact you spell YOU RE properly......By the way....How comes i cant find one of those little thinggys on my comp that stands in for the A

A little thingy on your comp?  That stands in for the A?? Do you mean this @?

Ah, you meant the apostrophe, not the "at" key?

But if you did mean the "at", it is right above the apostrophe, two keys to the right of the L - just put the shift key on when you press it,

Edited by moi

Thanks Moi - we will get Mike Carefree sorted out with this ' symbol between us, right!?

Oh, 1DM, if we could manage between us to sort out Mike's love affair with dots, that would be an outstanding achievement!