4 signings with the green light

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I am here to tell you that, from a trusted friend of mine inside Chelsea, has informed me of 4 different names that are, either far down the pipeline, or just awaiting the summer for confirmation. One of these will be the new boss.

As I do not want any deal to be compromised by it being leaked, I can't just say the names out on a public, online forum such as this. So I have too give them in clues. So...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts

Thanks for the clues fool, i've managed to work out precisely the identities of the four people and i'm sending their names to every paper in the country as we speak, expect all the deals to be scuppered by the time you sit down to your prawn sandwich tomorrow noon.

All we need is a decent gaffa, preferably Jose, and then a half decent striker coz I can see Torres goin in the summer but we can't rely on mata and hazard to score the important goals week in, week out and Ba isn't exactly a top goal scorer so an improvement up front is a must do. Then, I think we shud get consistant results next season as long as the theory is right (Jose) !!

All we need is a decent gaffa, preferably Jose, and then a half decent striker coz I can see Torres goin in the summer but we can't rely on mata and hazard to score the important goals week in, week out and Ba isn't exactly a top goal scorer so an improvement up front is a must do. Then, I think we shud get consistant results next season as long as the theory is right (Jose)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

John Travota, has the initials JT, so we are signing this defender I've heard about John Terrie, or something like that?

Roberto...Roberto Carlos?  I heard he was good

Monkeys....Davey Jones he died, right?  DJ, are his initials, they are both in music..we are signing a new DJ who is going to mash up Kalinka and Liquidator to whip us all into a frenzy before the games.  And Neil Barnett is going to run out through a paper symbol of CFC with explosions and fire, and cheerleaders, and what not?  Still struggling with the whole death tie in here, but that's exciting!

Eminem.  M and M, a player with initials M and M...or, a poster with the initials M and M.......Mad Mac???  Wow, thanks so much.  I promise to give Dave a good run for the RB spot.

Personally, I am guessing that the next manager is all but appointed.    

The team are playing with such confidence, that I suspect they know who their next manager is going to be.

They are playing for their next manager.