What is your favourite Frank Lampard goal?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The lob against Barcelona was my instant thought to, one of my  favourite all time chelsea goals to, infact a few of my favourites are again Barca, i will never forget Ramires or Fernando's goals either.. or Duff and Eiders while we're at it. Could only find a low qaulity video sadly.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lmvn_lampard-goal-vs-barcelona_sport

While i was hunting on youtube with no luck i was reminded of this nice one vs hull.

One of the greatest premier league goals ever. I Can't believe Paul Scholes beat him to goal of the month AND goal of the season that year :rolleyes:

If my memory serves me right,chelsea scored some absolute blinders that season yet not one one chelsea goal was in the final list of match of the day goal of the season :face_palm:

The goal against Bolton that secured the title win was obviously a favorite in terms of what it meant.

The Barca goal and the Hull lob showed he could do more than just smash them for outside the box, really highlight his technical abilities as a player. 

So many to choose from. In terms of what they meant, the goals at Bolton are probably my favourites. But I'll very fondly remember the chips against Barca and Hull and the deft flick against Stoke for the incredible technique that those goals required.

I'd probably say the one against Bayern is his best in terms of pure goal scoring ability and skills.

The Barca one will always have a bit of the Gronkjaer about it, as in "was it a shot or a cross?"

Special was his second away at Bolton to win us the league, after a great through ball by the ever reliant sideways passer, Claude Makelele.

Emotional, yeah probably going to stick with the trend of the Penalty in the CL against Liverpool 6 days after his mum passed away.  Even the cut to Frank Sr in the crowd gets me.

Favourite ever Chelsea player.  Legend.