Game of Thrones

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The lack of nudity in season 3 is a worry

Well you got Joffrey who rather kill that screw - sign of the times my friend - I was hella pissed when he killed Ros - She was the Top Class Ho on the show - Joffrey that inbred needs to die!!!

• 3 months later...

On the final book now (at least for the moment)

My personal rankings of the books so far

A Game of Thrones 4/5

A Clash of Kings 4/5

A Storm of Swords 5/5

Feast For Crows 3/5

Storm of Swords was by far the best in my opinion. The red wedding, the Jaime story, Jon snow and the war with the wildlings, Daenerys and her rise beginning to shape. Season 3.5 is going to be interesting. Some real good moments. Hope they do it justice.

I recommend anyone who likes the series to read the books. Fantastic. 

For anyone who has watched/read beyond Book 3 / Season 3. Please don't spoil. 

So many people I know have read the book while I intend on only watching the shows, it seems as if at every turn someone is trying to ruin what happens for me  :wife:

I think I would actually punch someone in the face if they spoiled anything for me. On the last book now so in a few days I will be unspoilable! Muahahaahaha

I have just seen this thread, I thought that there would be more comments on it. 

I find the show really fascinating and brilliant. Im completely addicted and cannot wait for season 3.5 to come. Im way more into game of thrones than I ever was about breaking bad sadly. Never really got that into breaking bad like some people. 

I have just seen this thread, I thought that there would be more comments on it. 

I find the show really fascinating and brilliant. Im completely addicted and cannot wait for season 3.5 to come. Im way more into game of thrones than I ever was about breaking bad sadly. Never really got that into breaking bad like some people. 

It's difficult to follow if you haven't read the books. Even keeping up with all the characters in the books is a challenge and I think this is why people give up early on. Midpoint of season one is when it starts to get interesting and it hasn't really stopped for me since.

The last scene of season 3 was amazing (Mhysa). If you haven't read the books, I strongly advise you to!

It's difficult to follow if you haven't read the books. Even keeping up with all the characters in the books is a challenge and I think this is why people give up early on. Midpoint of season one is when it starts to get interesting and it hasn't really stopped for me since.

The last scene of season 3 was amazing (Mhysa). If you haven't read the books, I strongly advise you to!

I haven't read the books but I plan too. Either over Christmas or the summer. 

What I did to understand it was read a small wiki blurb after the episode and I downloaded the who series to make sure that I didn't have to wait a week at a time for a episode. 

Strangely, I find Game of Thrones to be like one big long series instead of other series like the wire or Sopranos. It seems like a much more fluid story. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the vid!!! Man I know its four months away, but I got a warm & fuzzy feeling already ;) I hope we get more of the Red Priestess. IMHO she is hot

got-game-of-thrones-28953452-500-483.jpg

I would be just like Stannis wrapped in her spell trying to knock those boots :Troll_Face:

Edited by robdog

WARNING:  If Tyrion Lannister ever gets killed, I do NOT want to know. Anyone who reveals this information will be instantly changed into a toad!!

he doesn't

At least not yet. He may be killed off in a future book

he doesn't

At least not yet. He may be killed off in a future book

Damn, I've just discovered that when you quote something the spoilers show up!  I think Tyrian should end up as King of the Seven Kingdoms.  He should marry Daenerys.

Dany is f**king gorgeous. In real life as well (Emilia Clarke)

Borderline perfection right here

140877d1372487805-emilia-clarke-emilia-c

I loved that first episode w/ her taking a bath. In fact I am going to watch it now :Troll_Face:

WARNING:  If Tyrion Lannister ever gets killed, I do NOT want to know. Anyone who reveals this information will be instantly changed into a toad!!

Moi don't you know the rule? Only the Starks get killed in this story

Edited by robdog

I loved that first episode w/ her taking a bath. In fact I am going to watch it now :Troll_Face:

Moi don't you know the rule? Only the Starks get killed in this story

I must admit if I were that way inclined I would fancy her too!

And surely Joffrey has to go - slowly and painfully, I hope!  :laugh2: