JoeyN

Game of Thrones

Episode 3

You could tell John could understand why the guy was scared and felt sympathy. He had to do it. The Wall is really interesting at the moment.

He bloody deserved it anyway!

He bloody deserved it anyway!

Indeed.

If you think about it

Jon just avenged his father as Janos was the one who betrayed him at Kings Landing, leading to Ned's capture. Brutal.

Indeed.

If you think about it

Jon just avenged his father as Janos was the one who betrayed him at Kings Landing, leading to Ned's capture. Brutal.

Quite so! And had the situation been reversed, the slimy bar stewrad would have enjoyed every minute of it!

Another huge twist in the story compared to the books, cutting out characters and story arcs. It's like HBO is hell bent on finishing the series before the books are done.

There's an interview out there talking about the end of episode 4 (as in what it leads to) if you can't wait until next week to see

I got spoiled on it so if you want to know

it's selmy that dies :(

At least confirmed, no idea about greyworm, but the ew interview with selmys actor talks about it

Edited by Hitsu

Episode 5

Anyone else find the whole love angle between Missandei and Greyworm quite cringey?

I think it's a decent idea, I have no idea whether it was in the books. I just think they've done it in a very clichéd and predictable way.

Edited by RichardCFC

Does anyone else watch Thronecast? I saw bits of it after Monday's episode and it looked decent - sort of like a Talking Bad if anyone watched that.

Yeah I do, I like it although I don't particularly like the presenter (Mel or Sue can never remember which is which) but its pretty good and they usually have cast members on too which I like.

As I have just moved house and only getting the internet in tomorrow evening, I haven't seen past episode 4!

I hear 6 is "more shocking than the red wedding" :O

?

As I have just moved house and only getting the internet in tomorrow evening, I haven't seen past episode 4!

?

Gosh!!  My mind is boggling!  Trying to remember the book!  Think this must be an innovation!

I have to say that having watched 6 episodes, so far Season 5 has been a bit of a disappointment. Of course there is still time for it to get better, but perhaps it is because they are going farther from the books? (I haven't read the books) 

Awful episode wasn't it holic! They seem to just want to shock like the books did, but a bit too overboard. I can't help but think if they continue to deviate too much and throw in 'amateur storylines' it will lose it!

Awful episode wasn't it holic! They seem to just want to shock like the books did, but a bit too overboard. I can't help but think if they continue to deviate too much and throw in 'amateur storylines' it will lose it!

Oh dear!!  Pleeeeeeease PM me and tell me what it was!  I've just been for physio and was lying there having my back massaged while racking my brains to think what it could be!

What's happened to Bran??

Not appearing this season.

Episode 6

Everyone is crying about it on twitter. Didn't find it all that shocking personally. I think it's an essential part to the story. Sansa is now a woman. More bad sh*t happens to her. Her evolution to 'Dark Sansa' is now complete.

^

Except it's not part of the story at all. Never happenned in the books and the plot worked just alright. Except in Meereen but that has nothing to do with Sansa :)

?

Whoever told you this was categorically wrong.

Not appearing this season.

Episode 6

Everyone is crying about it on twitter. Didn't find it all that shocking personally. I think it's an essential part to the story. Sansa is now a woman. More bad sh*t happens to her. Her evolution to 'Dark Sansa' is now complete.

Great news, hated his storyline.

?

Not to me it wasn't - nothing tops that Red Wedding scene

What's happened to Bran??

Bran was being Bran & simply just a Boss - ok some would call him a wind-up merchant or a Diego Costa type

Edited by robdog