junio_oscarSY

Our New Stadium

Totally agree with you there, the technology now is brilliant, take a look at the Sydney opera house and imagine that is the outside of our new stadium, half of our games are played when its dark, would look immense on CL nights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFJuP4LATQ

This was also great and something similar could be considered, just imagine giant images of the team.

post-11479-0-65525800-1437200409_thumb.jpg

To give a little perspective to the dimensions of the stadium, if you consider that each block on the west lower in my render is 25seats x 28 rows = 700 seats per block, multiplied by 7 blocks which is 4900 seats in the west lower.

West middle is again 25seats x 12rows = 300 seats per block, multiplied by 7 blocks which is 2100 seats in the west middle.

West upper is 25seats x 35rows = 875seats per block, multiplied by 7 blocks which is 6125 seats in the west upper.

In total, the new west stand holds 13,125 seats on its own.

Here are the stand capacities in my model:

The east stand is 16,250.

The shed is 9,750

The Mathew Harding is 11,250

The west stand is 13,125

The corner between shed+west stand: 1,950

The corner between Mathew Harding + west stand: 1,950

The corner between east stand and shed: 2,475

The corner between east stand and Mathew Harding: 2,475

Overall (model) stadium capacity: 59,225

I am pretty sure that the isle's between each block are too wide in my model. Also I think th entrances in th stands are too big. I think that if both elements scale were reduced, and only sightless, the stadium capacity would easily exceed 60,000.

That`s superb mate :JC_doubleup:  ::clap2:: .....can you add to that by putting "Chelsea"in the seats....make the pitch green

[/quote

And take out the middle tier at both ends !]

I think that of course, it shares similarity with those other modern stadiums. However, I do think th design is very unique. I haven't been able to post enough views from within the stadium to make that point. But th roof and certainly the exterior will make this stadium extremely different. It is very bespoke.

Definitely the roof and exterior could add a real sense of uniqueness- I.e the Allianz arena inside is one of those 'lifeless bowls' but the exterior makes it so much better. Would it be entirely unfeasible to get a single tiered stand in there??

Definitely the roof and exterior could add a real sense of uniqueness- I.e the Allianz arena inside is one of those 'lifeless bowls' but the exterior makes it so much better. Would it be entirely unfeasible to get a single tiered stand in there??

I dont think theres enough room for a big single stand a la Dortmund