Our New Stadium

junio_oscarSY

Not sure about the attendance. Do we have a big waiting list if so how many thousand didn't think we had a big waiting list

We don't have a waiting list at all. People apply for new season tickets based on points. Then the points go back to zero and start again the next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic images, Neilando.

In other news, Chelsea's record of pissing off Spurs might hit a new level as we've offered the FA £60m for a four year, exclusive use of Wembley.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11934230/Chelsea-make-four-year-bid-to-land-Wembley-damaging-Tottenhams-chances-of-playing-there-for-a-season.html

Great renders, Neilando. Are you using C4D? I am a bit of hobbyist but haven't had much time lately. Are you planning on adding materials to this? 

Still not sure about the whole design, but as long as we got more people in and I can queue up for a pint without getting squished I'm cool with it.

What will be the position of  TV cameras.. any idea ? . I wish they install it in the west stand so that it shows the huge east stand and its corners during the telecast of matches ... all stadium model pictures of the east stand and its corners make it look massssive ...

Edited by blue_whale

Rumours this morning that we have offered the FA £60m for use of Wembley Stadium for four years (three for construction and one year as contingency) 

£15m a season from us.... but no doubt the FA will continue issuing petty fines to Jose to ensure they've got enough money for the Christmas party. 

Rumours this morning that we have offered the FA £60m for use of Wembley Stadium for four years (three for construction and one year as contingency)

£15m a season from us.... but no doubt the FA will continue issuing petty fines to Jose to ensure they've got enough money for the Christmas party.

If it means Spurs have to move to MK I'm all aboard

• 4 weeks later...