A year ago today

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

A year ago right now ladies and gents we were watching something truly magical. A miracle in the making. Today is the day we came from 2 goals down to draw with Barcelona and reach the Champions League Final

A year ago right now ladies and gents we were watching something truly magical. A miracle in the making. Today is the day we came from 2 goals down to draw with Barcelona and reach the Champions League Final

It staggering how the mighty have fallen, all down to the whimsical ideas of a very rich Man.

Very rich man got us there. It really is mixed emotions chippy.

Yes you are partially right there BG...the reality was though that it was the belief of the manager and his belief in the players and the players belief in him that really got us there...not the clueless man with the money.

Edited by CFCCAN

Yes you are partially right there BG...the reality was though that it was the belief of the manager and his belief in the players and the players belief in him that really got us there...not the clueless man with the money.

Then again, without the "clueless man with the money" we wouldn't have got the manager or the players.

Then again, without the "clueless man with the money" we wouldn't have got the manager or the players.

Get in a plane cockpit, turn on the engine, fiddle about with the lever and press enough buttons, eventually it might take off.

Doesn't mean you know what you are doing.

Or that you can repeat it.

Longest 100 minutes of my life, and look how far Barca have fallen since then, looks like we've well and truly ended their "reign" of Europe.

We ended it. Bayern obliterated any hope of regaining it (knock on wood... still one leg to go).

Puts a smile on my face.

Amazing night, I watched the final in the local supporters club, but the nou camp game in my house with a few mates.

As soon as Terry was sent off I, like most of us thought it was curtains.

The organisation, grit, steel and determination was nothing short of incredible. The Ramires goal, the tackling, the never say die attitude.

When the ball was lofted at the end and it fell to Torres I knew he wouldn't mess this one up (his only stand out moment for me in a Chelsea shirt).

All I remember was being on the edge of my seat for the whole game, when Torres went round the keeper and tucked it away all I remember is running around the living room like a child and roaring my head off. Amazing night!

It actually makes me sad to think about it. The man who not only beat Napoli (a very strong team last season) then got past Barca and then Bayern on their home ground wasnt given a fair chance and our board gave him the boot at the first chance they got.