Chelsea v Everton (PL) 19/05/2013 KO 16:00

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

So then, Our final game of the 2012/13 season.

We can send out a message to Utd's new manager on Sunday and we can throw Celery at the outbound interim.

Thanks for an 'interesting' year of footy and here's hoping next season will be a special one!

mata_2375135b.jpg

Expecting a win assuming we have no serious injuries leading to the game, although Everton have played well when facing the big teams and awful when facing small teams so it could be tricky. 

Edited by Remodez

Some here may disagree, but I think we should select a decent team for this one. Finishing 3rd ensures that we don't have to qualify for the CL later on this year which saves us a fixture and potentially going out before it's even started! Especially since some of our lads will be involved in the Confederations Cup as well as this ridiculous end of season US tour and pre-season!

Some here may disagree, but I think we should select a decent team for this one.

Why wouldn't we? I mean, it's the last (competitive) fixture of the season. Rest players in the post season friendlies if we must, but third place is definitely worth fighting for.

I think we should play our strongest side, dont really want Arsenal fans to be given the opportunity to boast about finishing above us despite the fact that this is their worst side in the Wenger era and the fact that we spent the most money on transfers last summer.

I think we should play our strongest side, dont really want Arsenal fans to be given the opportunity to boast about finishing above us despite the fact that this is their worst side in the Wenger era and the fact that we spent the most money on transfers last summer.

Think a lot depends on how we do in the final tomorrow. Win and we take confidence in to the Everton game and look to go out in style. Lose and we go with our heads dropped by losing another trophy this season and the players just itching to get away on their holidays.

Play a strong team and secure third. I'd play torres and ba together.

Cech

Azpi                    Ivan           cahill         cole

Luiz

Oscar       Lamps      Mata

Torres       Ba