Player Of The Year Awards 2013

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Player Of The Year: Juan Mata

Players Player Of The Year: Juan Mata

Young Player Of The Year: Nathan Ake

Goal Of The Season: Oscar's 2nd vs Juventus 

Special Recognition Award: Frank Lampard

(Player Of The Year Nominations: Lampard, Hazard, Mata & Luiz)

Thoughts? 

shame Chelsea tv decided not to show it properly like they usually do...they have very little decent stuff on most of time and player of the year is always good fun...what's the deal? just tuned in to watch a lame interview by Gigi with Mata....not one original question...just the usual 'it's great isn't it', voted by the fans etc...same as she asked him last year :blush2:

my favourite goals this season were Demba Ba against United, Ivanovic against Benfica and Lampard second against Villa but in terms of quality i would agree that Oscar is a deserved winner. I also agree Mata deserves both awards and haven't seen a lot of Nathan Ake but in my view our best young players (Chalobah,Courtois, Lukaku and McEachran) are out on loan and therefore ineligible for the award

Only John Hollins, Ray Wilkins and Super Frank have won it twice in a row before, congratulations Special Juan!

well i think hazard is a lock for the next year, so no hat trick for mata

Edited by Lane