Van Ginkel to Chelsea

Good english, looks like a very decent guy. 

Really hope he can make it into the first team regularly next season.

Mourinho doesn't seem to favour Mikel, and if Ramires keeps performing like this I can definitely see MvG getting a lot of game time. 

Lamps can't play every match, so I reckon he could form a good partnership with Matic. 

Since every match remaining this season is very important I doubt he will get a lot, if any, game time in the first team.

But since Strootman is injured I am hoping for the very small chance he will get called up for the Dutch national team.

Wouldn't be dissapointed if he doesn't make it, since I don't want him risking injury or whatever, but we'll see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RFC_CFC

Apparently he trained with the Holland squad. Can't imagine he will go to Brazil, we'll find out next tuesday I believe.

Would be nice for him, a rewaed for his recovery

Will never travel with them, be nothing more than a fitness booster for him.

A team like Holland would not take a young lad who hasnt played football for months on end.

I hope he gets on the plane and gets some minutes, not sure how likely that is!! I wonder what his fitness is like. He has a fairly small frame, so I imagine getting fit again shouldn't be much of an issue.

I'd be more a lot more worried about how rusty he could be.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Apparently his agent has came out saying how disappointed mvg is at not making the bench vs burnley, and that they are awaiting a response from the club.

Hopefully just bs, because that would be ridiculous after 1 game. It also wouldn't bode well for his general happiness this season, as I think there will be plenty of games where he doesn't make the squad, especially with ramires now available.