Blauw is de kleur

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

7 hours ago, Zeta said:

So who's the next up-and-coming Belgian star we can sign, loan out and then sell to Manchester?

Would be difficult, Zeta. City knows us now. Almost every week there's someone in Genk. 

The next one?

Leandro Trossard.

Difficult to say, my friend. Everything is possible. There's a very thin line between an win and a lose this year. Even Japan and Columbia had their posibilities. Can you imagine what would happen if ...

I expect Fellaini and/or Chadli against Brazil. I would also give Dembele a chance.

Step by step, I guess. Minute by minute. And the best in the final against England.

We shall see. But everything must be on an amazing high level against Brazil. That's sure. No doubt.

1 hour ago, Krc-fan said:

Difficult to say, my friend. Everything is possible. There's a very thin line between an win and a lose this year. Even Japan and Columbia had their posibilities. Can you imagine what would happen if ...

I expect Fellaini and/or Chadli against Brazil. I would also give Dembele a chance.

Step by step, I guess. Minute by minute. And the best in the final against England.

We shall see. But everything must be on an amazing high level against Brazil. That's sure. No doubt.

Agree that Dembele could be useful against the strong midfield of Brazil.

19 minutes ago, Krc-fan said:

What's your vision, Strider6003?

What to do for a final Belgium against England?

IMHO, Belgium should demote Mehrtens to the bench and move KDB to the right and in midfield use Dembele and Witschel. If you can get the first goal against Brazil you have a decent chance.

Before we think of the final you may have to face a French side finding its form.

As for England beginning to feel it's Mike Bassett England manager time with controversial penalties and extra time and shootouts all the way to the final. Let's face it Sweden are going to play defensive as will Croatia if we meet them and I feel we just lack enough trickery in front of goal to create goals in open play against decent defences.

Come on Harry Kane and team and prove me wrong.

Edited by strider6004