Ancelotti to R.Madrid

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Yep, hope he does well there.

I think the fans will warm to him very quickly indeed. He will play nice attacking football and I am sure he will be a success.

I can't see him lasting more than 3 years though.

Edited by Zola

Yep a great guy and great manager , certainly wish him him well. As far as I'm concerned he will always be welcome back at CFC, though I wouldn't blame him if he shoved two fingers up at the club.

Special mention to Paul Clement too, what a special few years for him. Now standing alongside Zidane as assistant manager at Real Madrid. Nice to see one of our own do so well.

Yep, hope he does well there.

I think the fans will warm to him very quickly indeed. He will play nice attacking football and I am sure he will be a success.

I can't see him lasting more than 3 years though.

That's about how I see it as well.

I'd like to think Carlo has all the tools to succeed there. He has dealt with overbearing owners in the past, and has managed to squeeze the best out of many stars before. But at the same time, he has to get that squad to the otherworldly level JM had them last year, and maintain that while besting Barcelona domestically.

And this is Madrid we are talking about. Its never enough to be good at your job and popular with the fans. 

"Carlo, Florentino Perez is demanding you start Sergio Ramos because he is the club's best defender."

article-2044745-0D3D69AA000005DC-980_468

"Carlo, we've just bought Luis Suarez. To welcome him would you mind taking him out for dinner?"

16544568.jpg

"Carlo, Ronaldo says Casillas and the Spanish boys were mean to him again. He wants a hug."

5418C0F7A3CB155EFF9E843F21DED.jpg

"F*ck it, I'm done."

Probably my best season of being a Chelsea supporter to date, winning the double ! .. the once holy grail (where is that thread on ruining football?)

Thanks Carlo and good luck.... except against us

Always admired Ancelotti as a manager. Seems like a decent guy too. Hope things work out for him.

i remember watching some games from his playing days, he was such a dirty player lol

That's all subjective. People who didn't understand the nuances of football might've mistakenly thought that Dennis Wise was a dirty player.... :wink:

How dare they, he was as clean as the driven snow our angelic Dennis.

I'm not going to wish him well in a competition I want Chelsea to win or also do well in. And it wasn't meant to be sinister, it was a simple '**** off', no need to get offended.

Edited by cfc88