Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam

GTA V

OMG I jizzed myself when i saw that video! 

Not just the main missions, and the ability to switch characters , but the extra-curricular activities: golf! Tennis! Investing in property! Customizable cars!  Mount Chiliad looks gargantuan! Scuba diving!!

Just take my money Rockstar, take my f**king money!!!!

Biggest mistake here is that it should have been a next gen game, hopefully it will be later. Just can't stand 30 fps with the frames dropping when it gets a bit messy in such a brilliant game!

Only saw a bit, but all just looks the same!

GTA 4 was faaaaarrr too long for me, couldnt wait to finish it.

For me nothing will beat Vice City for game play enjoyment, what a game that was. Loved it!

Such a sh*t idea to make you swap between the 3 main characters, other than that it looks decent.

I don't think you'll find a single person who agrees with you about the character switching. It's a great idea.

I am also hesitant about the character switching, as mentioned previously

Well I think that it's an innovative feature for what is already going to be a gigantic game. the missions in the last GTA game were really poor. It was all "drive there-kill him-drive back". 

Being able to switch between three people - as the gameplay trailer showcased- will make the missions far more varied and exciting.

This is the kick up the arse the series needed really. I am a little worried that Rockstar were a little too ambitious; scuba diving and hunting sound cool but I wonder how much they are going to add to the game as a whole. Hunting worked great in Far Cry 3, because of the tropical island setting, but in a city and surrounding areas? Not so sure. Also, scuba diving: for what? 

Buried treasure? Hmm.

My issue with the character switching is that in my opinion it will lack (for want of a better word) intimacy.

The whole story of 1 person is what GTA is all about.

I'm slightly concerned that it will make the story a bit muddled up too, but I still want this game an awful lot.

Absolutely cannot wait for gta 5! Looks amazing! It sounds a bit weird but fifa and gta are really only games I'll spend time playing.

Anybody on here on Xbox live?

Multiplayer reveal trailer out today around 3-4pm!

Hope its really good, looks like there will be some rpg aspect to it, buying houses, joining gangs and what not.

Rockstar North are a British games company aren;t they? They've done loads of quality games.

Yep! Based in Edinburgh, Scotland! 

And here was me thinking the Scots were useless...