Ballack & Blu

Cesc Fabregas

what a silly thread...

where would he play? we have too many midfielders as it is..we need a centre half and a striker if anything.

SS news have probably picked this rumour up from the daily mail, mirror, star, people...etc

People on here calling him a tosser etc, why because he played for Arsenal? Ashley Cole played for them before he joined us does that make him a tosser? We all hated Torres before he joined us and no people still back him even though he has done nothing for us since joining.

I think you are silly if you think that a player of his skill and talent wouldnt improve our team. How ever i cant see the board throwing money away on a player that we would have to find a way to fit into our current team.

It's his attitude on the pitch I can't stand, he's such a cheat and fits Barcelona perfectly. If we get Rooney I won't mind as he is a player who plays in a position we require, Fabregas plays either in Lampard, Ramires, Van Ginkels position or Mata, De Bruyne, Oscars. He's not needed and he's a tosser to boot.

He's a fantastic player no matter what he else he does on the pitch. But we simply don't need him. He'd be deeper on the bench here than he is at Barca.

Guest RFC_CFC

He's a fantastic player but we are not set up for his style. So no

Very good player, young, talented, scores goals, premiership proven, so it should be yes, but I don't think we need

him as we have enough quality in mid field.

Where would he play? We have such an abundance of playmaker's I feel he'd be wasted on us, would rather us buy a De-Rossi type midfielder and plonk him with Ramires as our holding midfielders and let Hazard/Mata/Oscar do the assists.