Cesc Fabregas

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest RFC_CFC

Nothing is confirmed.

It's just all media specualtion and based on a conversation many took as a joke between guys not involved with Chelsea.

I will only take note when and if he does the medical as with Costa.

Nothing is confirmed.

It's just all media specualtion and based on a conversation many took as a joke between guys not involved with Chelsea.

I will only take note when and if he does the medical as with Costa.

I just want to know before the World Cup, but it looks like we'll have to wait until after.

Guest RFC_CFC

Me too, I want all our deals done before then as prices will just soar during the world cup.

I guess Barca would want it done too so they had the funds to go after Koke though, so let's hope we get something concrete in the next few days.

Me too, I want all our deals done before then as prices will just soar during the world cup.

I guess Barca would want it done too so they had the funds to go after Koke though, so let's hope we get something concrete in the next few days.

This is my thinking they seem to want a quick deal so waiting makes no sense.

I've had a quick scan but I can't see anything that confirms/suggests anything at all about the transfer - just the role he'd play etc... not sure how it's 'hot off the press' ? Sorry, I've probably completely overlooked something.

Haha! Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. The article was literally posted a minute before I read it, thus why it was 'hot off the press'. As much as it would be great to hear, the article contains no transfer activity!

Guest RFC_CFC

Barca are clearly not trying to keep him, they are actually forcing him out by the looks/sounds of it.

We need this done before the WC as if not I'm pretty sure another team will get him probably United.

The only thing in our favour is Barcas known intrest in Koke which they themselves will be looking to get done quickly for the same reasons as above.

If we have not signed him before this time next week that's that I'm afriad IMO.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=300575&sid=5c135f553e94bd27a08616304190bfed&start=1670

City fans convinced we've joint forces with PSG to screw them over... Haha

That's some serious over-thinking and conspiracy theories!

Apparently PSG bought Luiz for £40m to intentionally inflate the market?

Because no club with new money (us, City, PSG, Monaco) has ever paid inflated prices for a player before? 

Makes for entertaining reading though I guess... Need something to help pass the time with the footie season finished. 

Some of the comments in there are laughable lol

One calling us a horrid LITTLE club, the cheek of it.

Pat yourselves on the back City fans, your levels of delusion have hit scouse proportions.

Its true, everyone is against you and everyone is out to get you.

I bet right this minute theres a secret conference where all managers and chairmen are plotting conspiracies against city. Just went through the channels on my TV, Jose was nowhere to be found, probably thinking of ways to screw with CIty.

Edited by Lane

Some of the comments in there are laughable lol

One calling us a horrid LITTLE club, the cheek of it.

ho ho ho, taking 7,000 fans to main road in div two on a friday night or 10,000 plus fans in div 2 on a saturday or 6,000 on a saturday evening this season in the cup, makes us little?, when city could barley ever muster a 1,000 to the bridge, or maybe the criteria has changed to decide what a big club is? it must now be how many fans walk around in sky blue bar scarfs tied tightly round their necks or the real clincher.......how many fans you have who can sit in your ground in the rain with free see- through plastic macks on!!!!!

City fans are embarrassing themselves. Calling us a horrid little club and Chelski proves how pathetic they are. Why are they even calling us horrid ? oh because we may get someone who they want is it ? what a bunch of babies, just because they have money it doesn't give them a right to sign every player going. They are not even making any sense, how are Chelsea and PSG working together to screw them over ? f**king dumb delusional idiots.

It's clear to see what has happened to City fans since they got a billionaire owner, they have become big headed and think it's all about them.

City fans are embarrassing themselves. Calling us a horrid little club and Chelski proves how pathetic they are. Why are they even calling us horrid ? oh because we may get someone who they want is it ? what a bunch of babies, just because they have money it doesn't give them a right to sign every player going. They are not even making any sense, how are Chelsea and PSG working together to screw them over ? f**king dumb delusional idiots.

It's clear to see what has happened to City fans since they got a billionaire owner, they have become big headed and think it's all about them.

A bit rich from a club who 15 years ago were playing Mansfield in front of 3000 people...