When Fabs played for that team in north London, I was like the green eyed monster and wished so much he played for us, a pipe dream, never gonna happen.

Now, Fabs wears the blue of the famous CFC! He is ours, he ours, he is funking ours!

Do we guys really have ourselves the infamous "Deep lying playmaker"?

We lost Mata but I'm feeling a lot better after this showing. Still a bit rusty and opponent not the best but his passing is silky smooth.

I see Cesc being a future captain. Sorry guys but he has all the makings of a leader.

Managed to piss off a few Gooners with this tweet: https://twitter.com/cesc4official/status/493493272804077568/photo/1 

We lost Mata but I'm feeling a lot better after this showing. Still a bit rusty and opponent not the best but his passing is silky smooth.

I see Cesc being a future captain. Sorry guys but he has all the makings of a leader.

Bold Call. 

Hard to read too much into friendly performances obviously but a good start from Fabregas, first thought always looked to be to try and play the ball forwards and wasn't shying away from defensive duties. 

The through ball for Costa's goal was great, would like to have seen a bit more of the build up but the TV coverage fluffed it. 

Dead ball deliveries were causing all sorts of problems so hopefully that's the end of seeing corners continuously hitting the first man. 

When Fabs played for that team in north London, I was like the green eyed monster and wished so much he played for us, a pipe dream, never gonna happen.

Now, Fabs wears the blue of the famous CFC! He is ours, he ours, he is funking ours!

And yet in this very same thread at post #75 you said this:

Sorry, meant to say, point of thread, absolute no to Fabregas, the thought of him at our club repulses me.

Perhaps in your case it's just a repulsive attraction....

At post #88 you said this:

No need for him. Not tough or fast enough for our setup. If we want an AM or CM lets look elsewhere. Schweinsteiger or Kroos for CM position. We might as well get Mata back then.

So which is it then? First you don't want him & don't rate him - now you see him as a future captain.... 

Why do you bother?

At post #88 you said this:

No need for him. Not tough or fast enough for our setup. If we want an AM or CM lets look elsewhere. Schweinsteiger or Kroos for CM position. We might as well get Mata back then.

So which is it then? First you don't want him & don't rate him - now you see him as a future captain....

Why do you bother?

Well his toughness is still an open question and his defensive skills but what he has is an ability pass.

He is a type of player who becomes a captain. Demands more from everyone and keeps a high level of performance.

But he has a lot of qualities that Mata possess. You can't see the similarities? Back then I questioned why him because the two are alike.

And I'm allowed to change my mind aren't I?

Well his toughness is still an open question and his defensive skills but what he has is an ability pass.

He is a type of player who becomes a captain. Demands more from everyone and keeps a high level of performance.

But he has a lot of qualities that Mata possess. You can't see the similarities? Back then I questioned why him because the two are alike.

And I'm allowed to change my mind aren't I?

you went from 'dont need him' to 'future captain' in a month though

Edited by Lane