Cesc Fabregas

Ballack & Blu

Cesc Fabregas makes more assists in 16 Premier League games for Chelsea than Jack Wilshere has in entire Arsenal career

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2884839/Cesc-Fabregas-makes-assists-16-Premier-League-games-Chelsea-Jack-Wilshere-entire-Arsenal-career.html

Made my week this article!  I would give a weeks wages to any reporter who grills Wenger on this next press conference ( Cesc also has more assists for CFC than Ozil has for Arsenal since he joined them LOL).  Amazing to see that wheelchair Jack averages something like 3 assists or less as season.  How was this guy ever hyped up so much?  Because Xavi complimented him once?

Shows how fickle we (I) can be that I like Cesc so much now but had nothing but contempt (a lil admiration maybe hidden under it all) for him until he started performing (since day 1) for us.  Now he could end up being a CFC cult hero/legend.  Talk about a complete 180 !

Made my week this article!  I would give a weeks wages to any reporter who grills Wenger on this next press conference ( Cesc also has more assists for CFC than Ozil has for Arsenal since he joined them LOL).  Amazing to see that wheelchair Jack averages something like 3 assists or less as season.  How was this guy ever hyped up so much?  Because Xavi complimented him once?

Shows how fickle we (I) can be that I like Cesc so much now but had nothing but contempt (a lil admiration maybe hidden under it all) for him until he started performing (since day 1) for us.  Now he could end up being a CFC cult hero/legend.  Talk about a complete 180 !

If this stat proves anything it is that English players are why over hyped ( if that ever needed proving that is )This country really needs to stop going over the top when it comes to English players. Barkley is the latest one getting over hyped, everytime he scores a goal football pundits and the media go mental. Scoring a few long range goals doesn't make you a great player and from what i have seen of Barkley he still has so much too learn.

Wilshere was actually very very good for his age so the hype was kind of understandable. An injury free Jack Wilshere would have become a world class midfielder imo. Too bad for England that his injuries have seen him not progress as expected. 

A bit like Gundogan for me, though Gundogan was comfortably world-class for that period when Dortmund were at their best - his performances against Real Madrid immediately spring to mind.

Wonderful, my fave post so far on p167

"Let him f**k off there. Our midfield will play him off the park" hahahahaha

My favorites:

biggest mistake of his (Wenger's) career

the icing on the cake that signifies he's finished and just rubs it into his legacy even more. his main star from project youth now ripping it up at our london rivals, class move wenger.

If I see him on the street in London I might go over to him and cry on his shoulder for 20 mins tbh.

I really hope he has a great January and February, they are desperately holding on to the belief that he will be awful around that time.

I don't remember him being awful in January and February at Arsenal. I remember him being injured all the time for many weeks.

I've seen some stats somewhere that Fab covered the most distance in the PL this season, with Matic coming second. No wonder he gets tired and burned out, considering he's not the strongest player out there. Hope Jose does something about it. Maybe that's partly why Fabregas has been playing #10 lately - he has a bit less defensive work that way.

Gooners whining on about Cesc,hillarious.Wenger has many positions to address in their current team.Keeper and defence for starters,light weight midfield and no world class forward.Take away the Sanchez goals and they would have as few points as Spuds should have without their luck.

It's wishful thinking on their part, thinking his form will dip. Let's face it, he's playing in the position he's comfortable and his past injuries have been rectified, and he's taken good care of at chelsea with a very good team; I don't think his form will dip at all, but if oppo fans want to believe it, let them.

But it is not just him we have plenty of quality around him. If you'd just stick him to Arsenal lineup it doesn't mean he is this effective...

And gooners know it too:

Why oh why must i watch Cesc in chelsea blue tearing it up. 

f***ing kills me

Because Cesc was wise enough to know a return to Arsenal only would've found him amidst the clusterf**k we now see at our club. Cesc is the most thankful man in London, dodged a f***ing nuclear bomb by choosing Chelsea over us.

:laugh: