Mike 93

Willian

@D_Peezy watching Willian interview for ESPN Brasil. journalist Gian Oddi asked about Conte. Willian's answer: "Oh boy. Do you really want me to tell you?" -journalists and Willian really laughing- "Well, some other..., let's save it for one next interview". Conte is really out

https://twitter.com/marcioacanedo/status/996733025328263169

Edited by the special one

23 minutes ago, the special one said:

@D_Peezy watching Willian interview for ESPN Brasil. journalist Gian Oddi asked about Conte. Willian's answer: "Oh boy. Do you really want me to tell you?" -journalists and Willian really laughing- "Well, some other..., let's save it for one next interview". Conte is really out

https://twitter.com/marcioacanedo/status/996733025328263169

Good riddance.

5 hours ago, didierforever said:

Good riddance.

A tad harsh, yes this season hasn't been the best but we still won the league last season after finishing 10th the previously. If we win the FA Cup then should be saying thank you instead of good riddance.

Edited by Malcolm9

27 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

A tad harsh, yes this season hasn't been the best but we still won the league last season after finishing 10th the previously. If we win the FA Cup then should be saying thank you instead of good riddance.

Logic and reason has no place when confronting uninformed malevolent ignorance and hatred 

59 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

It’s not about winning the FA cup or top4. It’s about the manager showing the club and the players the basic respect.

irrspective of winning the FA cup or not, I will be saying “good riddance” the day conte leaves

17 minutes ago, didierforever said:

It’s not about winning the FA cup or top4. It’s about the manager showing the club and the players the basic respect.

irrspective of winning the FA cup or not, I will be saying “good riddance” the day conte leaves

Exactly 

Saddens me to say this, but that is super unprofessional from Willian, his strop when subbed against Southampton was as well. 

Frankly I think we could do well to finally remove long mentioned Brazilian clique from our dressing room. Kenedy and Luiz are no brainers but perhaps we would be better selling Willian to United if Martial comes in return. 

That won't be popular with everyone but honestly he's 29 and you can't reward that sort of behaviour. Conte will probably go, and those undermining him should follow.

12 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Saddens me to say this, but that is super unprofessional from Willian, his strop when subbed against Southampton was as well. 

Frankly I think we could do well to finally remove long mentioned Brazilian clique from our dressing room. Kenedy and Luiz are no brainers but perhaps we would be better selling Willian to United if Martial comes in return. 

That won't be popular with everyone but honestly he's 29 and you can't reward that sort of behaviour. Conte will probably go, and those undermining him should follow.

I don't think we should sell him to United, but i do agree that it's very unprofessional of him. What is it with our players talking to the foreign media and saying something that they shouldn't? Are they really that thick that they believe these comments won't make it back to our media?

I'm sick and tired of some of our players, they have really pissed me off this season. Conte will take most of the blame for how the season has turned out, but they are just as much to blame. They could have done a lot better than they have and Willian is among one of those players that should be doing better. 2 months of good football in an entire season is all we got from him, it's not good enough! He needs to look in the mirror before having sly digs at the manager.

If we get Martial he can go to United for all i care. I think thats where he wants to go, and Mourinho clearly wants him.

Without Martial in return though, no chance.
Willian is 30 before next season start and Martial is hugely talented and could be worldclass.

If he goes to United we need to fleece them for at least 50m.  If Martial is included, that is a different story, but a straight sale we need to get big money in return.

Silly thing to do on social media for people to see, but then again most footballers are a bit dim. Saying that, it seems Conte has had less than a stellar impact on a few of the players during his time here. First Costa, then whatever went on with Luiz, then Rudiger, Hazard doesn't seem to be a fan of our style of football, neither does Fabregas, now Willian. He obviously favours Bakayoko over Barkley or Drinkwater too. 

Edited by enigma

I don't see it happening at all but if the opportunity arises where we can get Martial in a swap for Willian, I can't see why we wouldn't do it. Martial is younger and has a higher ceiling than Willian has ever had, I've always been fond of him and think he could be exactly what we need if we want to change our style of play for next season. He has been treated appallingly by Mourinho in favour of Sanchez, who will never receive half of the stick Martial gets because he runs around erratically and aimlessly. When Martial came on yesterday he was very threatening, apart from that one awful cross he did a lot more than Sanchez ever did and I think, with something to prove, he could be a real asset for us.