That's another player we won't get back, unless 2 of our new signings turn into major flops this season. The least I expect from the club is to double his price at the end of the season.

This might be the plan I guess, loaning him to a good team, where he supposedly shines and we get good money for him.

And where was Willian again last game???? Solid decisions by the club. Keep defending loaning out our young homegrown players who have produced for the 1st team when given a chance....

Unlike liverpool, we have a much stronger squad than moses would be able to get into. Starting for us is not the same as starting for liverpool.

Where was willian is a statement made by a man with an agenda. If moses was still here he also wouldn't have featured last game, but you'd probably still be bringing out your pitchfork.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if after an impressive season at Liverpool, we sell him to them for a fraction more than we paid for him.

And if he stayed with us his price would skyrocket sitting on our bench..?

He is young, he needs to play and Rodgers can guarantee that to him.

As said Liverpool is not ideal but get a grip people. I think we show guts more than anything loaning our surplus players to them.

Unlike liverpool, we have a much stronger squad than moses would be able to get into. Starting for us is not the same as starting for liverpool.

Where was willian is a statement made by a man with an agenda. If moses was still here he also wouldn't have featured last game, but you'd probably still be bringing out your pitchfork.

You missed the point, again. I never said Moses would start here. He is a squad player here, a good done. He knew he role and was ok with it. He scored 10 goals in that role.

Another point you missed was that we loaned out a 10 goal squad player who was happy to be here to and spent close to 30 million on another player. Then he trains for two weeks with the team and doesn't make the bench? If you are going to spend 30 mil on a player to replace another player who was happy having a certain role, he better a least be on the bench.

Then you will probably say that Willian is an upgrade over Moses. 1. He isn't. I have seen him play many many times. 2. For 30 million he better score more than 10 goals like Moses did. For that amount of money he should be scoring 15 to 20 goals. I don't see that happening. We spent more money on Willian than Spurs did for Soldado. You call that good business? 

Then you will probably say that Willian is an upgrade over Moses. 1. He isn't. I have seen him play many many times. 2. For 30 million he better score more than 10 goals like Moses did. 

1. he definitely is. 

2. if willian plays 20 or so league games (like moses) then i would bet on him at least matching the 1 league goal moses scored last year. 

If we finish higher in the table than Liverpool I couldn't care less who we sell or loan to them. Sturridge wanted to leave and Moses didn't have a place in our large quality squad. If we fail to beat them in the league it is not because of Moses or Danny, it is because we have failed miserably in the league.

Really? Really? Didn't have a place in our large quality squad? Really?

I miss the days when a player could kick a ball first before people trash them.

Spot on mate, lets give the fella a chance first, personally I've only ever seen him play against us and he looked pretty decent. I'm a bit gutted for moses I thought he had a top pre-season and given a chance i think he would of done the business. I think its madness loaning him to Liverpool and i'm sure he will have a great season with them, sadly!

And if he stayed with us his price would skyrocket sitting on our bench..?

He is young, he needs to play and Rodgers can guarantee that to him.

As said Liverpool is not ideal but get a grip people. I think we show guts more than anything loaning our surplus players to them.

I have no problem with loaning him out, and so he wouldn't be on our bench, I think if he had a good season playing for someone like Swansea (who are in Europe and will have a lot of fixtures), we woul be in a better position to negotiate a higher price with Liverpool come the end of the season.

We could at least say we don't want him playing for rival which would drive the price up. We no longer have that card.

I don't think it was a gutsy move by ourselves, I think its arrogant to think there's no chance we will both be competing for 4th. Thats without taking into account the bad blood between the 2 teams for last 10 years.

We loaned beneyoun to Arsenal and they finished above us, this is as stupid a decision as that was.

plenty of teams would have given moses as much game time, if not more, and would have provided him with platform to improve and increase his price tag.

This might be the plan I guess, loaning him to a good team, where he supposedly shines and we get good money for him.

Disagree that Chelsea want to sell him, if they did they would of and would of also allowed Liverpool to have a buy option after the loan deal but Chelsea rejected it.I can't see Chelsea selling him to Liverpool especially after how Sturridge has done there.He's still a young player and its good he gets to play week in week out and hopefully we reap the benefits of him doing that.

I miss the days when a player could kick a ball first before people trash them.

Its unbelievable isn't it, this brewcrew fella has decided he's a waste of money before he has even kicked a ball for us. But he's a moron with an agenda so its probably better to just laugh at his moronic opinions.

Ah BrewCrew, ever the beacon of positive thought and rational arguments.... 

How are we losing the possession battle to Everton?

And now Eto'o misses an open goal

I don't see us scoring two goals.

Not sure why Eto'o is playing. Very sloppy with the ball so far. Cole has been poor again, which as been for about a year now. Not sure how we are even in the possession battle vs Everton. There is no urgency at all.

Exactly. We have Mata and Hazard to create but we still play these stupid long balls from the deep midfield. It is so wasteful.

Ashley cole is a joke. So wasteful every time he gets the ball in an advanced position.

You what's getting annoying, watching our best player getting screwed by our manager.

57 min for our best player who didn't go on internationals so is fresh is a slap in the face.

About f**king time we get a sub right.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to take mata off that's for sure.

We are not f**king crystal palace. There is nothing positive about losing to Everton, especially after some really awful subs from Jose. Mata coming off and bringing on lamps for Schurrle? Not good decisions.

He looked good in patches for us yesterday but he faded in and out quite a lot and was often looked a bit whimsical when it came to his defending. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though as it's his first game for us and a lot of you guys seem to rate him.

As for helping us getting 4th I really doubt it's going to happen, we've made a great start to the season and it's actually good to see us beating teams like stoke who we've had problems with in the past, I think the defence has improved a lot. Having said that our squad is lacking too much quality up front, when Coutiniho went off yesterday Sturridge was on his own, as good as he is he needs someone to do the link up play, second half yesterday we were hoofing it to him then sitting back to defend, it was poor, whether that was Rodgers tactics or poor composure by the team it's hard to tell but either way it's not great. Suarez coming back should help the link up play, and whilst that Alberto kid we have doesn't look anything special he will link up our midfield to our attack but I think 4th is a long shot. I hope I'm wrong. I had chelsea as title winners this season, I still do, but I reckon this is going to be a mentally unpredictable one.

It was a smart move to send Moses on loan to Liverpool. I guess Mourinho figured Rodgers will get the best out of him.

He put in a good performance against Swansea, scoring a goal and a great cross to Sturridge who should have scored.

If Moses continues to produce for Liverpool he'll come back to Chelsea a better player.

If Moses continues to produce for Liverpool he'll come back to Chelsea a better player.

He might well come back a better player but it won't mean he has any more chance of playing for us!

With the signing of Willan and Schurrle and the fact we already have a sh*t load of other attacking midfielders, Moses chances with us are pretty much zero.

He might well come back a better player but it won't mean he has any more chance of playing for us!

With the signing of Willan and Schurrle and the fact we already have a sh*t load of other attacking midfielders, Moses chances with us are pretty much zero.

Which again raises the question, why didn't we just sell him instead of fannying about with loans? 

Apparently Mourinho has not given up on Moses!